Chapter 24

Chris

"Chan, you ok?" Hyunjin asks from across the room, my head finally turning away from the door that Sophie had just ran out of as I attempt to formulate a response.

"Mhm," I muster up an unconvincing smile, Hyunjin watching over me with concern.

"Chan," he asserts, his voice low.

"She's just so fucking busy," I utter, avoiding eye contact with the taller boy.

"You're not wrong," Hyunjin stands up off of his little art stool, taking a seat at the foot of the bed. "You know who she reminds me of?"

Hyunjin leaves a dramatic pause, knowing I won't answer him while I'm in a mood like this.

"She reminds me of you, Chan. You seem to forget that you lived like that for years... sacrificing months of your life just so Stray Kids would have a chance," Hyunjin hums contently, acting like he just made a revolutionary point.

"I wasn't doing all that while enrolled in uni at the same time," I shake my head at him, to which he shrugs in agreement.

"You couldn't convince her to do part-time uni?" Hyunjin questions, awaiting my reply.

"What do you think Hyunjin?" I scoff. "I don't even have enough time to have a conversation with her."

"I would know. I tried setting up this art session with her for weeks... and she leaves less than 5 minutes into it," Hyunjin groans, flopping back onto the bed dramatically.

"Hmph," I let out a breath of air,

"But JYPE fast tracked all her courses and she only has a month left right?" Hyunjin turns his head to look over at me.

"Yeah... when you say it like that, it seems soon. Better get painting," I lighten up the mood, glancing over at Hyunjin's easel, a light outline of Sophie drawn on the canvas.

"Yeah," he exhales, covering his eyes from the light.

"I might go now, you wanna do a cameo in tonight's Channie's room?" I ask with a smile on my face, giving his abs a hard pat as I get off of the bed.

"I'm good," Hyunjin groans, placing his arms over his stomach, glaring over at me as I leave the room.

I quickly take out my phone again, promptly opening Sophie's contact, which is still named "Soph ♡". I begin typing without thinking, allowing for my hands to do all the work as I walk down the hallway.

You: Hii baby

You: Are you at practice yet?

Soph ♡: Yeah

Soph ♡: I got here a while ago

You: That's good

You: You free to do smth tn?

Soph ♡: Not sure tbh

Soph ♡: I'll text you when I'm free

You: Ok

You: (:

I let out an annoyed exhale as I practically slam my door shut behind me, taking a seat in my desk chair. In a rushed manner, I take out the company-allocated phone from one of my desk drawers, mounting it on a water bottle as I open the youtube app.

Channie's room is exactly what I need right now.

As I go live, thousands of messages from all corners of the globe start flooding in and my face immediately lights up.

Going live is seriously the best and this time is no exception. Less than half an hour into it and we've already debated 'spork or foon', watched 3 Twice music videos and I even sang 'Baby' by Justin Bieber for everyone. As I'm about to start talking about Roblox, my phone screen lights up with a notification from 'Soph ♡'.

I smile down at my phone, picking it up off of the desk in a hurry.

Soph ♡: I'm done (;

You: I'm live rn

You: Do you want me to wrap it up

Soph ♡: No it's allg

You: Do you wanna join me then?

Soph ♡: Maybe...

Soph ♡: Just whatever you do

Soph ♡: Don't tell them that I'm there

You: Huh ??

You: T_T

You: Why lol

Soph ♡: Keep facing your laptop

As the text comes through I hear my bedroom door creak open and I resist any temptation to look, beginning to read random messages in chat from stay.

"Do you miss Australia?" I read one of the messages aloud, hearing a 'clunk' sound as Sophie falls to her hands and knees beside me. I hear her quickly close the door with her foot, the creaking sound blaring onto the livestream as it shuts. "Yeah, I do miss Australia to be honest... but when you think about it, I wouldn't be able to do the job that I love if I never left yunno? I'm happy to be here for our stay."

I glance back at the chat after answering the question, which is now filled with questions about the noises in the background. I quickly glance down at Sophie, who is now crawling under my desk, positioning herself onto her knees.

I quickly reach for my phone on the desk, opening up our messages once again, trying not to stare down at her as I type.

You: What are you doing?!?!?!

I watch her as she holds her phone up, reading the notification, a light smile tugging at the corners of her mouth. As I look back up at the chat, I feel her hands resting on my thighs, slowly making their way up to the waistband of my shorts. My eyes widen as she begins to pull down the elastic with her delicate fingers, my body barely functioning as she leaves them at my hips.

"You ok Chan?" I read a message on chat. "Yeah, I've just been feeling a bit sick so uhm... Hyunjin came to check up on me."

I smile warmly at stay, whilst I feel Soph pull my boxers down, my dick already hard as she holds her hand around it. I try to hold in my twitches as she leans forward, placing her tongue onto my tip, swirling it around playfully. Everytime I glance down, she's looking up at me with those big eyes of hers as she leaves little kisses all over me.

With my cock throbbing, I continue to read the chat, trying to not let any ungodly noises leave my mouth. "I want to see Hyunjin," I read one of the messages. "Sorry, he had to... umh... he had to~ah... go talk to some skiji, so he couldn't stay for long."

I gasp in relief as the end of the sentence left my lips, my cock now in Sophie's mouth as she pumps her head back and forth around me. Her hands travel over my lower waist, gliding under my shirt as I look into the camera to make sure people can't see her. My hands grasp onto the corner of the desk, my forehead lined with sweat as I attempt to make it look like nothing is happening... but the pleasure is far too good to hide.

"Today's TMI?" I read yet another message aloud. "Uhm...ah~." Soph's hands begin following her mouth, pumping up and down my shaft. "Well earlier I was in H-Hyunjin's room watching him p-ah~." Her warm tongue swirls over my tip once again. "Paint... he really is so cool."

I grasp onto the armrests by my sides, my jaw locked as her mouth reaches the base of my cock. The sight of her below me... her red-tinted cheeks, the several chokes she's managed to hold back, is enough to make me go crazy. I let a breath out as I begin to release in her mouth, my cum spilling out all over her tongue as she stares back up at me. 

Author's Note

Yall... i'm ngl, i'm rusty asfffff :< I'm going to slowly get back into writing, so please don't expect to have my weekly upload schedule back </3 Once the holidays start, hopefully I can get back on a consistent schedule! 

As always, lmk if there are any mistakes! Hope you guys enjoyed <: