Chapter 15

Sophie

I bat my eyes open, stretching my body out along the bed before looking over to Chris, still sleeping. He looks so peaceful, his mouth slightly parted, his hands laying across his own body. I look him up and down, trying to remember every detail of him in this moment, being so vulnerable. What I would do to just run my hands down his waist, feel him, just this once.

I flinch back slightly as I notice his eyes open, his hair a mess and his morning face on full show. Everything about his bare morning face is adorable. His fluffy hair, his bloated face, his little eyebrow slit, everything.

"Morning," he utters, his eyes staring over at me as I hear his morning voice for the first time. It's deep, like 'Felix deep' but just as everything else about him in the morning, adorable.

"Hi," I smile, my voice still groggy. I look down at myself under the sheets, I'm still wearing the dress from last night. I completely forgot about last night, so distracted by him beside me, I barely remember it. Small parts of it are clear in my mind, others not so much, more like a blur of mixed events.

"Do you want one of my hoodies?" He asks, evidently noticing me staring down at myself. I give him a nod in reply, watching him get out of bed and walk over to a drawer cabinet. He pulls out a hoodie, walking over to my side of the bed, softly handing it over to me. I take it from him, resisting the urge to run my fingers along his defined abs, which are way too close to my face to not be turned on by them.

I pull the hoodie over my head, sliding it down onto my body, putting my arms through. Chris smiles lightly, and I notice him looking me up and down as I finish putting the hoodie on.

"I might get some water," I hum, pushing myself off of the mattress.

"Do you know where to go?" He asks, sitting down on the other side of the bed.

"Yeah, I'm all good," I respond, continuing to walk out the door. I turn down the hall, walking towards the kitchen, looking around at all the shelves. Fuck, where are the glasses?

I go through the kitchen, opening every single cabinet in search of glasses. So far all I've found is way too many plates, a cabinet full of ramen and a box of laxatives. Finally, I open a cabinet full to the brim with mugs, close enough. I reach for the first mug, which has a photo of a fat horse on it, standing on my tiptoes to grasp it.

"Damn, I should wake up early more often," I hear a voice behind me and I spin around in response.

"Han," I smile awkwardly, gripping the mug with both hands. "Hi."

"You slept in the dorms?" Han asks, looking at the couch to see if there was any evidence of someone sleeping on it. No blankets, no pillows, nothing.

"Yeah," I smile briefly, walking over to the water dispenser on the fridge, honestly trying to avoid any more questions.

"With Chan?" He questions, leaning on the bench. My eyes widen as I place your mug on the ledge of the dispenser, stepping back as I take a deep breath in.

"Yes," I utter. "In the same bed."

"So you didn't..." He leans on one of the counters, brushing his finger over the surface suggestively. I don't explain or try to answer, since, at this point that would only make me look suspicious, so I give him a light head shake and a glare instead.

"Just," I sigh, practically punching the water dispenser button. "Don't tell the other members please."

"The other members?" He repeats, pushing himself off the counter, watching me wait for the mug to fill up.