Chapter 18

Chris

How goddamn big is SNU?

I've been walking around this place for the past half an hour trying to find this professor's office and the closest I've gotten is a janitor's closet.

To my relief, after having climbed through a set of bushes, I finally find a classical wooden door with his name written above it.

Professor Nickels

I pull my mask down, giving his door a light knock, the knocks managing to echo throughout the area, the door's old wood increasing the sound as I wait for it to open. The door cracks open, a man in a suit standing on the other side, a notebook in his hand. He's younger than I thought he would be, early 30s I would say, but his face is completely stern, as if he has lived longer than 30. Poor guy's probably seen some dark shit.

"Chris, come in," he smiles, his eyes still cold, forehead wrinkles appearing as he opens the door wider, just enough for me to fit through.

"Yes... how-"

"The video was named Chris hot," he answers blankly, as if he was expecting my arrival and had planned out my exact reaction.

"Chris hot?" I cock my head proudly, fighting back a grin. "You remember me?"

"It's pretty hard not to," he nods, completely serious, signalling for me to take a seat on his chesterfield sofa as he closes the door with his other hand. "Take a seat."

"I'm all good mate," I reply to his offer, walking over to his desk instead, placing a USB down onto it. "Look, obviously this was all a mistake, so here's what you're going to do."

"Oh? Telling me what to do, are you?" He smirks, walking around his desk, skimming his finger over the wood as he does so, in a way that makes my blood boil.

"Re-mark her work, I know for a fact the marks aren't processed yet." I continue, pointing over to the USB.

"Why?" He questions, his face completely blank, no feelings... nothing. "The due date was ages ago, why give her an opportunity to have extra time?"

"Because," I utter, placing my hands on the surface of his desk, leaning onto it. "I know some people in some high places, I have money, I have fame... what have you got?" I watch him attempt to recollect himself , backing up slightly as I inch closer to him from over the desk. "That's what I thought, it looks like the only thing you've got is a divorce."

"Well, you'd be wrong actual-"

"Mark it," I hiss, sliding the USB further towards him, soon turning around and walking out of the room. I can't deal with that man, if I had to sit in a lecture hall multiple times a week, being forced to listen to him, I'd go insane.

I'm never usually this hostile, I wouldn't go to these extents, but when it's for Sophie, I barely take a second thought. Here I am, fuming with anger as I strut through a university having just talked to her professor. I did not think the new intern would cause me to end up here and I can't let her go now, she brings out the best in me.

Not to mention, I think we've got some unfinished business, her and I. I'm 90% sure she's binge watched my sex tape... and since finding that out, she's been the star of my imagination every time I jerk off. When I imagine her watching my tape, touching herself to my tape... I just... let's just say I can finish pretty quickly.

"Bangchan Oppa?" I hear a squeal from a few metres away. Shit, I didn't put my mask back on."Can I get a photo?" The girl squeaks, her friends quickly catching on, beginning to collectively scream quickly after, the lot of them jumping up and down like rancid bunny rabbits.