A Normal Day

The home of Sean McLaughlin (reference) was calm as the sun rose into the sky, washing its light into the house, waking up the people inside. Jack, our star had woken up and got ready for the day. As one would usually do, his hair, his face, his teeth. "Don't forget to clean ze ears! Cleanliness prevents ze infections!" A voice said from the hall. Jack rolled his eyes, used to this, one of his characters was a doctor so naturally he would get told to do various things to help his health. Finishing up, he left the bathroom as someone else went in. "Don't take 14 hours in there Marv!" He would say to the closing door. Marvin was a magician who wanted to keep appearances even though he wore a mask, the majority of the time. "I'll take as much as I need!" He responded back. Another man, having a mustache and a bowler hat had held up a watch, ticking away giving a smile and pointing at the door, saying, "I'll keep track of the old chap in there! No one knows time like I do!" Jameson was a man of few words but had a heart of gold. Moving on, Jack went for breakfast, ducking in between the tossing and throwing back and forth in the kitchen. Chase the marksman and Jackie the hero were setting up breakfast and playing with each other as Jack had just made coffee for himself, leaving the two to their fun. He quickly passed by the dark door in the hall, heading into his room to record. After all, her was a YouTuber and records videos daily to the thousands of fans all over the world. He plays video games, reacts to videos, and even does crazy skits, whatever he feels like doing, within reason, he just puts on that camera and records his feelings and of course said actions he does. Today it took a whopping chunk out of his day, 10 hours! He lay in his chair, exhausted still having a few hours of the day left but not knowing how to spend it. He did go back out for dinner, seeing all his characters there, including him.... A man with pointed ears, a bleeding throat and glitches was leaning against a wall, eating an apple, and staring daggers at everyone while they ate. "There you are! Dinner's ready man!" Chase would speak up, grabbing him and setting him down at the table. He would enjoy dinner with his characters, feeding the zombie at his left side, rubbing his head. This was normal for the creator as with the food done everyone dispersed for the night, leaving each other to their own thoughts. It just so happens, the room with the dark door, where one character was, he was left with his own thoughts and they were as sick as he was.

To be continued.....