Plotting

As usual, everyone's favorite glitch was occupied inside his room. His form constantly unstable as he glitches around, grabbing his hair in frustration. "I'm stuck here with those goody two shoes and I'm getting sick of it! If I hear one more sickening laugh I'm killing someone..." As if on cue, he laughs that maniacal laugh he usually does, falling silent before looking at his reflection in the broken mirror. "Teh fook you laughing at...." Angry, he punches the mirror again, causing the rest of the pieces to break apart and fall. "I'm so sick and tired of this bullshit! I need to do something and I need to do it now! I'm going to rid of them all.... And I'll be the one in charge...." His eyes turn black as he smiles to himself. "I'll be in control.... Of everyone. Of everything..." His eyes return to the mismatched ones we know him with. "The only problem is how. I've nearly exhausted every single method I've had or got.... I need a plan, an idea... Something unexpected." He searched his room for something, anything. His dresser was empty as he only had that one pair of black clothes he practically died in, the computer was always glitched and broken along with the TV, knives all over the place and an old bed he lays in, nothing. He grabs his hair in frustration again, letting out a glitched yell and going on a glitch craze, sitting back on his bed after 15 minutes. A thunk sound drew his attention as he had looked at his bed, it was just old and covered with knives and stains, he looked under the bed and saw a chest. "Now I don't remember when I fooking put a chest under here..." He pulls the chest out, it was old and rudimentary, pushing it open, it was a charm pendant with the eye of Sam on it. Anti's eyes flashed green, holding it in his hand, not remembering what it did but he would smirk upon finding something of use. "The hell? Doesn't matter. Guess I'll see for meself what this jewelry will do." He would glitch out of his room, with no plan and a pendant.

To be continued....