The Attack (Jackie's World Part 2)

All the lights in the city started to flicker, tv screens shut down, radio and phone signals shut off as well as green energy pulsed from the middle of the city. A green power surge knocked out all the power as a figure appeared. Eletric green hair, those striking green eyes and all that green lighting that sparked off of him. He laughed at the now dark city, now having charged up, he sparked into the sky, destroying and causing a ruckus with his lighting and thunder. He had returned to attack once more.

Back at the hq, their hideout went dark as the green power surge hit them. "He's here! We leave now!" Jackie ordered. Without any more words, everyone left the hq, heading for the electric villain. Jack had seen it all, and of course followed close behind. He still needed that shard and maybe the villain had it. Everyone landed a few feet short of him, as he turned around with a wicked smile. "Oh, look who it is... The Wonder Crew back here again... to lose... to me!" He cackled, the electricity sparking off and around him. "Great going Jackie, he already got his charge! Now how are we supposed to defeat him?!" Chase said, backing away from the villain.

"Your days end here Antilectric! Me and the heroes will defeat you this time! You have nowhere to run." Jackie said as a bluff, flying into the sky and tackling him before he could make any moves. "There he goes again... Going in with no plan. Let's go Hatter." Marvin spoke, floating with his magic and taking Jameson along. "I'll be close by, with my medical supplies if case of injury!" Schneep called, being on a rooftop. Jack had seen the events unfold, Jackie and Anti fighting it out, Marvin, Jameson, Chase and Schneep being support, it was like it used to be before the world split.

Jack had missed those times, but he had to focus, and even then, he was still no closer to getting that shard. "Where is that damn shard? I didn't see it on Jackie, I have to see if Anti has it." Jack had used the pieces he had to get closer to the fight, seeing if Anti had the piece he was looking for. Jackie had thrown Anti to the ground and pinned him. He was tired and steaming from all the electric jolts Anti had given him, his clothes and gear were fried, but he wasn't going to let Anti escape this time. "I've got you. You're not going anywhere." Jackie told. Jack approached the pair, and they looked at him. "The civilian I saved?! You shouldn't be here! I'm dealing with a dangerous villain get out of here now!" Jackie warned. 

Jack had looked over Anti on the ground, he was dressed in some supervillain outfit, with electric accents on it. Right in the middle of his suit, a strange looking piece. "I knew it!" Jack raced to the grounded Anti, pulling the piece right off him. "No! My powers!" Anti yelled. The power in the city flicked on and all the electricity on him faded away. With another piece Jack was sent elsewhere again, but this would be the last time that happened.

The next few chapters will be the last world. Stay tuned!