Let's do the time warp again! (JJ's World Part 1)

Like the title says, let's do it again!

Almost like magic, the new world Jack was in, was completely different again! In black and white, his attire changed to match the old school of the world around him, top hats, bow ties, and fancy dressed ladies. Old cars and small buildings. "Golly!" He didn't mean to say that, but it also seems this new world changed his language as well! He sounded like his silent character Jameson, clearly he had to be in charge of this.

"I better put some juice in my caboose to find that good sir! But where shall I put my peepers?" He walked down the street with his cane, which also appeared like magic, looking around all the sights, bumping into another fellow. "Hey, watch where you strut there! You almost knocked me off my feet!" He would say. Jack looked, seeing another him, but his hat was smaller with a red skull on it. "Chase? Good chap is that you?" Jack would say. "Chase? Don't know the time of day you're talking about. I'm Charles. And I'm on my way to the show! Now pardon me fine gentleman!" He stepped past Jack, down the road, entering a building.

Jack had seen several others go inside that building too. "Gosh, I wonder what the gathering is for? And what's this about a show?" Curiosity piqued, he went towards the building, seeing an old school classy sign saying, "Jameson Jackson's Jolly Jaunts" "Oh my brooches! This is JJ's own show!" He would rush in, taking a seat in the front row, he didn't notice but his other characters were sitting in the same row. He sat next to a gentleman in a black suit. "You seem quite excited for the show. First time I presume?" He spoke to Jack.

He looked over, seeing the look alike, he couldn't believe it, it was him, again! Only, he looked nothing like he usually is. No scar, no glitching, no color whatsoever, just normal with fancy attire. "Anti?!" Jack loudly whispered. "Anti? Whatever is an Anti, the name is Andrew- shh... The show is starting!" Everyone cheered and clapped as the stage unfolded, showing a mini stage where the man himself JJ popped out.

Jack had noticed the piece he came for on JJ's hat, as he pulled out puppets from behind the small stage, putting on a puppet show for the crowd. Little cards for the puppets would be their dialogue as the show was about a princess in danger from a dragon and a hero as a knight to save her. It was filled with comedy, drama, and romance. Once the show ended, Jameson was at the front of the stage, bowing and he made the puppets bow as well. Jack saw his chance as people left the theatre.

"Excuse me! Sir Jackson! I'm a big fan of yours! Can you show me behind the scenes and your set?" Jameson had turned around seeing Jack there and how eager he was. He had never seen someone who looked so similar to him. "Why I don't see why not? Follow me this way."

To be continued ......