Get that book! But then what. (Marvin's World Part 3)

Jack and Jameson had one goal. Get. That. Book. "Jameson I can assure you... I have no plans in my head on how to get it." Jack would flat out say, he didn't want to risk getting changed into something. Jameson would write on his notepad, "Distracting is key. If I can distract him for long enough, the book is yours!"

"But what about you? Will you be okay around him? He's clearly acting differently because of that book." Jack was worried about Jameson. Sure he could turn Jack into something foul but poor Jameson lost his mouth, he can't lose something else important too! Jameson just shook his head, writing again. "I'm not the objective, the book is. You need that book, and I want to talk again. Being silenced is a curse... so much I can say but without the ability to talk..." his head lowered.

"Don't worry. I'll help you get your mouth back. We also need to reach Marvin. Are you ready?" Jameson would nod, returning to the tent, the room was a mess, Marvin stood in the middle, his chest rising and falling, not saying a word. "Who walked in..." he would say, quickly whipping around, he blasted at the wall right beside Jameson, leaving a mark. Jameson jumped in fright. "There you are assistant. I need your help with some more spells." He didn't sound or look like himself.

He still had his mask but it had black traces along it, his eyes were green cat eyes instead of normal ones, his cape had stars on the back and was completely black, he still had those long ears poking out from his head and his hair turned a dark green. Jameson was confused and slightly afraid. Marvin turned to face him. "Yes I've got a few new spells to try out. And you're going to help me."

While this was happening, Jack entered from above, sneaking above the area, if he entered like Jameson the plan would totally fail. He would go and move above the pair, making his way above to be in line with the book, so far so good until, "I'm getting my book to show you Jameson. You'll love them-" Marvin would turn to get his book but Jameson had grabbed his arm, stopping him, pointing to his pad. "You have something to say? Okay." Marvin turned back around, a part of him wanted to give Jameson his mouth back but, there was this strong desire to cause even more to him.

Jameson would write his feelings out to Marvin, trying to get him out of this dark path he went down. "Marvin, you have to listen, this isn't you. I know it was an accident but please, get rid of that book, give me my mouth and perform your heart shows again. If you go on that stage like this, your show won't be great anymore. You'll be feared." Jack reached for the book, being within reach.

"Jameson, I-" he stopped, turning around quickly, seeing Jack grab at the piece and it was not budging. Marvin had met Jack's eyes, turning black with a smile, "I warned you." He raised his wand, the tip was black, shooting out a magic stream right at Jack, but Jameson got in front!

To be continued.....