Another World, More Problems (Chase's World Part 1)

Where we last left Jack, he was going through another world transition, after finally claiming the piece from Marvin, he understood his ongoing mission, get the pieces and restore the world. Waking up to a bright light, he covered his eyes and got up, seeing the bright sun overhead, and a neighborhood.

One that was exactly alike to his own before the split happened. The only thing weird was the rest of the houses. While the one in the middle looked normal, there was a house to the right that looked like a rackety shed with equipment, a house with black and Halloween decor, a 2 story house with blue and white paint, and a small house with a sign out front.

Jack had looked at the other houses, before going back to the normal looking one, knocking on the door. "The worlds have never looked this normal before, wonder who this could be...." His answer would arrive as Chase opened the door. "Jack! I didn't know you were in the neighborhood visiting! Come in man, you should have told me ahead of time... The kids made a mess..." He would open the door, walk inside and pick up the kid toys scattered across the floor.

Jack stood surprised, one, Chase looked happy, two, he had a house... For himself? Three, kids? Jack knew him and Stacy were on bad terms and that she never let him have the kids so how? Four, When Chase dropped his hat, the piece was there on his red skull logo. Jack had decided to play along, helping him with the toys. "So how's Stacy?" Chase put on his hat, smiling. "She went to a meet with her friends, she'll be gone for the weekend so I'll be hanging out with the kids. You don't hear them because they're asleep right now."

"What's with the other houses? They all seem different." Jack would say. "Those are the neighbors of course, the doc, the showman, the superhero stay in those places." Jack put the dots together, I guess in his world, the others are just neighbors. But he didn't mention Anti or Robbie. "What about the black house over there?" Chase looked out the window at the haunted black house. "That one is weird, only active on Halloween for some reason, it's empty and silent for most days so me and the neighbors have no clue." Chase got the toys and placed them in the toy box.

Jack was weirded out, he wasn't used to seeing Chase this.... Happy. He did like it for him, but... He's supposed to have a shitty life, trouble with his- wait. "Chase can you show me your kitchen?" Jack wanted to check out something for himself. "Sure man, all the way down the hall." He pointed behind him. "If everything is different then that has to mean..." He went into the kitchen, opening the cabinets. Not one was there. The shelves were filled with food, kids food and normal food.

"There's none." Leaving the cabinets open, not one bottle of alcohol. He closed them, walking back out. "Hey, welcome back. So why come visit now all of a sudden Jack?" Chase responded. Jack looked at him, breathing in and out. "Look, it goes like this."

To be continued.....