This is NOT Halloween (Chase's World Part 3)

We last left off with Jack setting up a plan with Anti and Robbie in their spooky house to get at Chase. "Wait, you want me to use... what to get Chase?" Anti responded. Robbie looked confused as well. "Use your glitching, and crazy murderous instinct and scare him good! Robbie you're a zombie, right? Act like a zombie and scare him! What's wrong with you guys?" Jack exclaimed. "I... don't glitch... I just look like this. I thought you knew Jack." Anti responded, crossing his arms. "I'm not a zombie, I just look like this..." Robbie responded as well.

"Seriously?!" Jack groaned. "We can still scare him good without glitching and whatever else you were talking about. Let's go Robbie." Anti had clapped his hands, Robbie followed. Jack had followed them from behind, seeing what they were going to do. Anti and Robbie had snuck into Chase's house through the back door, turning off all his lights, and staying hidden in the dark. At that same moment, Chase and his kids were playing hide and seek as the lights went off. Chase stopped counting, looking around. "The lights went out, those kids are trying to up their game from last time... Ready or not, here I come kids!" Chase called, using a flashlight to see around the house.

The kids hid under their beds, quietly giggling. "Hey, did you turn the lights off?" "No, I didn't touch them, we could get hurt if we're not careful... Just stay hidden and quiet and we won't be found." Jack had followed the pair and saw the dark house and lonely flashlight. "Chase is looking for something, and I don't know what they are planning, but I need that piece." Jack said to himself. Anti and Robbie stalked through the dark, going into the bathroom to start their plan. Getting ready, they stepped out, with evil smirks, now into character. "Quietly now, into that room, we find them for sure~" Anti said evilly. Robbie went over to the door, opening it and sniffing around. 

The two made it to the room with the kids and they stayed quiet and were scared. Robbie had sniffed out both, grabbing one from under the bed, and pointing out the other. "Excellent work Robbie, they are ours now! Let's take them with us to our lair." Anti said, and laughed, grabbing hold of the other child. They screamed in fear, thinking this was not hide and seek anymore. Chase heard the screams, shining his light, seeing Anti and Robbie holding the kids. "Hey! You creatures, let them go!" Chase yelled. "Oh, look who it is... Chase, you came be a hero... But you will fail as you can't stop us!" Anti boasted. Robbie who was acting like a zombie, pushed it a step further, looking like he was about to eat the kid. "Dad help!" "Stop! Don't hurt her! " Chase cried, dropping to the ground, his hat fell in front of him with his light.

Jack came in at the right time, seeing Chase on the ground, Anti and Robbie holding the kids. He went and grabbed the hat, and took the piece, leaving the scene. Whispering a "Thank you" to Robbie and Anti. They winked, and continued to play and act their part, before the world was swallowed into white light again.

To be continued..................