The Zombie Predicament (Robbie's World Part 2)

Anti didn't hesitate. He jumped right on Jack, biting his arm, blood covered his fangs as he released the creator, smiling. "Now human turn like us...." he said. All the zombies had groaned, their way of cheering. Jack held his bitten arm in pain, seeing the skin around it start to go pale, he was starting to change already, meaning he didn't have much time left.

"I need to find Robbie... now!" He struggled to get up, feeling weak all over, still clutching his arm. He looked at the group seeing his characters there. "Guys! Please! Listen to me! I need your help!" Jack yelled, but it fell upon dead ears, literally as he wasn't a zombie yet, also they wouldn't understand him like Robbie could. His arm went limp as it had gone pale looking dead and lifeless. "Zombies... need to talk like zombies.... Where Robbie? Need find. Brainnss..." Jack would say, the last part involuntarily. "Great. Now I'm thinking about zombie things. I need to hurry."

The zombies looked over at him, somewhat getting what he was saying. "It's not working! I need the guys! Jackie, Schneep, Chase, all of you! Snap out of it! I need your help and I don't have much time!" He stumbled again, feeling his right leg going numb and lifeless as well. He grabbed hold of Jameson who was close by. "Jameson, buddy, I know you're in there. Snap out of it, I need you to remember me, and the others.  C'mon, I know you can do it." He would say with hope, feeling his other arm going numb and lifeless as well, Jack groaned for a moment, feeling his eyes roll back. He shook his head, looking at the fancy zombie as something sparked back into his eyes.

Jameson still couldn't say anything, but he seemed to be back by some mystic power, seeing his creator on the ground, half zombified. A sign showed above his head, "How can I help Jack?" Jack smiled seeing him somewhat normal, besides the whole zombie thing. "I need to find Robbie.... need.... shiny... want... shiny... want brainnss!" Jack growled, feeling himself lose more control.

Jameson had seen his creator on dear trouble and got the group together even though they weren't entirely sure of what they were doing but they lifted Jack, as he groaned in pain from fighting off the infection as best as he could. Jameson led the way and they followed, to an abandoned house, Robbie was hiding under the stairs, his purple hair poking out and Jack's head practically snapped when he saw it.

"Shiny! Give Jack shiny Robbie!" He growled, running, zombie speed at him. Robbie had seen the somewhat human Jack from earlier coming towards him, his eyes somewhat lifeless only a bit remained but who knows for how long. He couldn't see Jack as a zombie like the others, he liked them better when they were themselves. He came out of the spot, and gave Jack the shiny.

A piece of the amulet?

To be continued.....