🎃(Halloween Chapter)

Another chapter to break up the story a bit also provides you with a reminder!

It's that time again folks! It's time for spoopy scary Halloween season!

It's a coming round the corner REAL soon and I flipping love it! I just can't wait to get into costume... Give out candy... Get scared.... It's so much fun! I was born this month so I grew up practically into everything Halloween and it just became a part of my life. I grew up watching every single Halloween special and commercials on TV, I ate the Halloween cereals, but I'm not scary so I didn't do any scaring. And the trick or treating over the years was endless fun and candy! I'm older now so I miss those trick or treating days but someday I'll be able to do it again. Halloween music rocks and is iconic.... Thriller, Ghostbusters, the monster mash, the list goes on. Just those alone make a Halloween party start. The decorations are so sick and cool! Moving spiders, oozing things, and loud screaming. Nothing is better than that! From my perspective that is. Can we not forget a Halloween staple, besides the music, besides the costumes, Spirit Halloween is the best thing ever! It only appears during the Halloween season in old abandoned stores that are empty and leave once Halloween is over. They have the coolest things, decor and costumes both. The whole concept they appear and disappear is so cool to me. It's a ghost store!

I just rambled for a while about an event that comes once a year, it just means so much to me and there are others out there who feel the same but just don't say it.
Anyways, I wish you all sweet nightmares and a spoopy scary Halloween season to all of you! No matter what you do, hopefully you have a great Halloween!

Enjoy the spoopy skelebois up there dancing to celebrate another great spooky season!