The Amulet Equals Trouble

The next day, Anti had kept the amulet on hand, his eyes constantly blinking green at the jewelry, his glitching more forced, erratic and wild. He had no idea why he was reacting this bad but he didn't mind it, putting the amulet in his pocket, seeing what the group was doing. They were gathered in the living room, watching a movie and snacking, of course when Anti went up to the TV it glitched out, ending their movie session. The group would turn to look at the glitch seeing him in his weird state. "Uh... I'm not the only one seeing this right?" Chase would say. "Anti? You... doing okay?" The creator spoke, touching Anti on the shoulder. A big mistake as he would get shocked, "Shite!" He yelled, taking his hand back. He only did that because he still cared about the crazed, dark character and was concerned about him. The hero Jackie stepped up to the glitch, ready to fight for Jack. "Bring it on Anti, you hurt Jack now I'm gonna beat you into the darkness you came from!" He would try to fight the glitch like old times, but being close to Anti, the amulet made the hero react as well. His eyes turned green and he held his head in pain. "Jackie?!" The doctor took him back from the glitch, seeing him in pain. "Aw shit, here we go again." Chase would say, pulling out his gun at Anti, ready for a fight again. Robbie would growl and get ready as well to fight. The glitch seemed frozen, his blinking eyes fell on the hero in pain, he smirked, setting something up. "It seems you fell on my trap, hero and now you're all going down!" He exclaimed, pulling out the amulet. Everyone except Jackie had gazed at the jewelry, their eyes turned green as well. Jack was confused, looking at the group. "Anti! Knock it off! Give me that!" It seems Jack wasn't affected by whatever was happening with the pendant. He would try to grab it, getting attacked by Robbie, his eyes green, holding Jack down, growling. "Good job you sack of undead flesh. You're mine now Jack!" He laughed, glitching out frantically, dropping the pendant doing so. And then all hell broke loose. Robbie and Jackie lashed at each other, fighting like savages. Jameson and Marvin looked at each other, struggling with each other. Schneep and Chase were in a shoot off with Anti and Jack stuck in the chaos, grabbing at the amulet, with both grabbing hold of it, it shattered, broke into pieces, swallowing everything in a green light. Jack, in the middle, closed his eyes and blacking out.

To be continued...