Welcome To The New .... Zombie World? (Robbie's World Part 1)

After being swallowed by the green light, Jack woke up to a dark place. Looking around, the house was gone, turned to rubble and the other buildings were the same. Some were on fire as well and all the people seemed to be gone. "Where is everyone? And what happened?" Jack would say, just seeming to talk to no one.

A groan would be his answer as looking towards the sound, a zombie crawled out, and made its way towards him. Jack had started to freak out, seeing the undead creature. "Robbie?" He questioned, as it came closer. But it was not him, it was another zombie, not the one he knew. "You're not Robbie you're a normal zombie." He would back away, and high tail out of there. More groans crossed his path as he would look to see a herd of zombies going towards him, slowly but surely.

"What the fook?! There's zombies everywhere?!" Jack yelled, that's when one grabbed his arm. "No!" He slapped the creature's arm away then looked behind and there were more zombies. "Everyone is a zombie? These must be the citizens. But where are- wait." He turned back around to the zombie that grabbed him, seeing a broken plastic mask on his face.

"Marvin?" The magician counterpart was dead like Robbie, his outfit in tatters, his skin baggy and rotten. Marvin grabbed him again, seeming to take him somewhere, he wasn't going to bite him, he went through the crowd of zombies, they all followed to a clearing where there were several other zombies. They all turned around to see Marvin holding Jack. "Found.... Hooman...." Marvin groaned. "Look.... Us..." Another zombie groaned, he was wearing a familiar hat, looking dead like the others.

"Chase. It's everyone." Jack said looking at the group of zombies, Schneep was in his tattered jacket, Jameson still had his hat and mustache but looked rotten and decayed, Jackie still had his red suit but his whole bottom jaw was gone for some reason, Anti looked the worst, all sickly green and having bites all over him, but the weird thing he wasn't glitching his eyes stayed that black and sickly green as he stared and instead of dull teeth like the others, he still had pointed teeth as he usually does.

And in the middle, Robbie looked the same except for the weird thing around his neck. Jack went closer, Anti growled in response. "Robbie? What's that around your neck?" Jack pointed at his neck. "Robbie found shiny. Shiny make friends." He held the piece in his dead hands, all the zombies looked at him directly. "It turned everyone into zombies! Robbie! Give me that!" Jack yelled. "Robbie found it. It my shiny! Jack want take, Jack have to get!" Robbie ran away, still having it around his neck. "No! Come back Robbie!" He was long gone and now surrounded by zombies, closing in on him.

"Ah bullocks."

To be continued......