It's His World (Anti's World Part 2)

I'm a huge sonic fan, so I had to put a sonic song that fits right here! Also, I didn't intend for this story to be so long, the prolonging it and just my ideas kept this story going. Don't worry, it will be over soon in a few more parts. But for now, here's Anti! (Also, vore warning readers, this is what some of you were waiting for...)

A group of tiny people would hold up a platter full of people, they were screaming in horror and running around, but they were trapped and couldn't get out. Anti had leaned down, grabbing the platter, bringing it up to his gigantic face, smirking evilly at it. The poor people inside were hugging each other and screaming in fear and Anti loved it. He would chuckle, just swishing them around in his massive claws, treating them like mere toys. "Look at you all.... Just little toys for me to play and mess around with. How weak you are, how tiny and pathetic you all look before me!" He boasted, his green eyes not leaving the trapped tiny people as they ran and screamed about. 

Another rumble would shake the castle as Anti's eyes went black. "Playtime's over." Easily breaking the platter, he gulped down the entire group of people, there was 20 total he ate in seconds, leaving no trace. He swallowed, letting them slide down, through his throat into his massive belly where they would try and fight until the very end. Having been used to this, his stomach made quick work of that group, leaving him unsatisfied. He growled in anger, roaring. "Get me another batch! NOW!" It didn't take long for his tiny group to gather another batch of people. Jack could only watch in horror as these ones were trying to get loose and fighting their way out. But they would get the same fate as the others.

"Ooh. A feisty batch this time. Make sure the rest are like this, it makes them more delicious~" Anti licked his lips, grabbing at the platter again. With another strong gulp, down they went into his stomach. Jack could actively see the tiny hands and feet poking and prodding out from his stomach. Anti had belched, feeling the tiny kicks and punches down there until they stopped. Once finished, the piece on his crown began to glow, Anti had bent over for a brief moment, his body surged in size, growing even larger, his shoes burst, his clothes tore, his fangs, claws and ears extended, his arms and legs lengthened. He laughed again, standing now at 60 feet high.

Jack had fallen on his back, in horror and shock, seeing everything from behind the pillar he was at. "How... How am I supposed to get that piece? If I get close... I'm a goner... I have to find the guys if Anti didn't eat them yet. I need a good plan and I need it now." Jack had peeked again, feeling the castle shake as Anti left the throne room to a different room. Jack had walked out from behind the pillar, going near the center of the room. "So that's how he got so big, he's using the piece to grow bigger, and maybe more powerful too... I need to stop him. If he keeps this up, who knows how big he'll get?" Jack had gone to the wall, seeing a tiny door, going through it.

Meanwhile, Anti had entered the room, seeing hundreds of tiny cages with people inside, the only thing is, they were all the same person.... He grabbed a cage, looking at the people inside, chuckling more. "Oh Jack, look at how the mighty have fallen. I have you trapped, I've been getting stronger and stronger, your egos are my slaves and soon, I'll have everything as my own! Or else, I'll just destroy it all! And you're powerless to stop me! And the best part.... I get to kill you... over... and over... and over... again!" He laughs and laughs and laughs, as the Jacks in the room cower in fear of him.

To be continued.....