Special! The Mystery behind Marvin (continued)

Let's rewind back a few.

Darkness, was all he could see at the catalysm, the event that changed the world. Then he opened his eyes to see the world before him changed, separated into various regions, a giant city, a hospital, black and white everywhere. There was a dark spot that wasn't taken, in his hands, a piece of the amulet. "This thing reacted to us, did it react again? Causing the world to split like this? If so..." he closed his eyes, holding the piece, the world changed to his liking, a giant carnival, needing a magician.

Marvin looked at the world astounded, the small piece in his hands, created his own world, but the piece was now attached to a dark spell book. He made it to a tent, opening the book and getting possessed by the evil spirit within it. (Which we all know is Anti, but he doesn't know that, remember each world, the egos change to fit in those respective worlds) Before he would start his shows he would need an assistant but to Anti, a lab rat.

Jameson who was just a regular chap was looking for work , and found the assistant flyer from Marvin. He entered the tent and introduced himself. Marvin had taken a liking to him and used him to help with his spells. Of course, one spell he tried was to help someone speak many languages and voices but, it didn't make Jameson talk more and diverse, it took his mouth away.

Marvin had put the book down in shock, rushing over to him, he was fine but he couldn't talk. Jameson was horrified, his voice was gone, in an instant, and there was nothing he could do. Marvin, now quickly getting possessed again, smiled. "This book will make me the most powerful magician ever! Nothing and no one will stand in my way!" He laughed, holding the cursed book in his arms.

Marvin knew the truth, as long as he had this book, everything would be under his control, this entire world, and maybe... the others. Until, a certain someone appeared and wanted his book.

Jack.

He threw a wrench in as he didn't belong in his world and wanted his book, he needed to be gotten rid of. Upon freezing Jack and letting him off with a warning, he saw the pieces on his neck. This gave him an idea.

The present... Marvin talking to his book....
"That person, I think he was called Jack. He has more pieces.. Did he get them from the others.... if so, I should take them! And get the rest myself! Not only will I have my magic but the entire world under my power!" Marvin clutched his head, his ears grew long and pointed, along with his teeth. "I can't do this! The only thing I want is to be a magician! Jack!" He would call out to his friend, clutching his head still, trying to fight back this evil influence....

But will he win? To be continued....