Frantic feelings

Tetsuya was freaking out, internally or externally, he didn't know. But he's surprised that he held himself earlier.

[Earlier]

"That bracelet is made out of black onyx, a gemstone that's good for grounding, protection, and self-control."

Tetsuya flinched, he's right behind-well I guess infront now- of him, and the distance between them is so close, the other man was leaning over him to see the bracelet he's holding.

He swallowed down the cough that threatened to leave his throat, "Oh uhm-thank you...I was wondering what this is made of." Tetsuya stuttered.

The other man was quiet, and was just staring at him. He was about to ask what's wrong but when he took a look at his face-he almost forgot the question.

The boy is pretty. Anything about him is pretty, his eyes, his eyelashes, his face shape-everything. He wouldn't be surprised if the boy is a model or an actor.

Then the taller man cleared his throat, was he staring too much?

"It's no problem! My name is Kise Ryouta" The man-Kise Ryouta- introduced himself with glee.

"Oh. I'm Kuroko Tetsuya." He kept his voice into his usual monotone.

"I see, nice to meet you then Kuroko~!" He's one cheerful type, and his cheerfulness doesn't even tire him, it makes him calm in some kind of way.

Tetsuya breathed out the air he didn't know he'd been holding, then he remembered the item on his hand, he caressed it, "a gemstone that's good for grounding, protection, and self-control."

Self-control huh. It seems like something his emotions will need.

He'd buy it if only he had enough Yuons with him right now. He puts the bracelet back where it was placed before.

"You won't buy it?"

"It's too expensive, I don't have enough Yuons.." Which is not a lie. Tetsuya once again inclined his head on a little bow.

"I have to go now uhm..Kise-kun, so I'll be taking my leave now. Thank you for helping me today." He thanked the blonde, he really needs to go and think about this whole soulmate thing. He hoped it wouldn't hurt the other one because he looked rather stunned when he said that.

Tetsuya almost said something when- "It's no problem." The blonde smiled.

It took all his strength not to run outside like he was being chased all over again. He walked at a fast pace as soon as he was out. When he decided he's far enough, he felt his shoulder slumped. It was hard not to look tense around the blonde.

And that blonde is his soulmate. Throughout the 20 years of his life, not once did he think about finding his soulmate. Not only that; he found him a day after being chased down by hunters, after moving away from his home.

Give him a break.

Kise didn't chase him nor did he approach him about the soulmark though. Is it possible that he's the only one who felt it? Or was the latter pretending? He felt it, he felt an unfamiliar connection when he saw him, or was that just a feeling?

A love at first sight perhaps? But his mark burned?

Tetsuya didn't know about it anymore. He should read more about soulmates. But then again..is he ready for a soulmate?

His soulmate, Kise, seems nice, but how nice is he? He looks pretty, yeah, he wouldn't be surprised if he had a girlfriend-or boyfriend.

He's undoubtedly a crystal witch. What a bright person.