Confusion

"Kise? What are you doing here?" The mentioned male turned his gaze into the voice.

"Midorimacchi" Kise smiled at the sight of his boyfriend. "I forgot my keys and I was about to contact you." He stepped aside to let his boyfriend unlock the door.

"Didn't I remind you this morning to bring them? What would happen if I or any of us didn't arrive early?" Midorima grumbles as he opens the door and turns on the lights.

"Right, I'm sorry I forgot.." The blonde chuckles, scratching the back of his head.

To which the green haired male turned his head with the look of suspecting. "Who are you?"

"Ehh-? It's me Midorimacchi, Kise Ryouta, you're most handsome, pretty, and sexiest boy-"

"Ok that's enough. I thought you were someone else" He sighed, actually glad that his boyfriend is responding like how he usually does.

"Why-?!"

"You didn't whine "It's not my fault" or something earlier, instead you apologized quite easily. Which rarely happens" Midorima pushed his glasses, he was taken aback by his boyfriend's reply earlier

"Ah is that so..." He trailed.

Now something is definitely wrong. The blonde was awfully quiet.

"Did something happen..?" Midorima asked softly, it's unusual for the blonde to look so conflicted.

"Not- '' Kise stopped, as if he's contemplating something. "Well something happened earlier...and I want to talk about it with you. If you're not exhauste-"

"I'm not exhausted. I can listen, besides..." He too has something to share about earlier.

"I also want to talk about something. So better if we take a shower first to freshen our mind." He needs to feel the cold water of their showers before he drowns in his own thoughts.

Kise nodded, he seems to need it too.

When Midorima came down the stairs after showering, he saw Kise already in his pajamas, rummaging through their fridge.

"Ah Midorimacchi! Do you want something to drink?" He knew Kise was trying to hide his nervousness.

"Do we still have canned red bean drinks?"

"Plenty." His boyfriend grabbed one and gave it to him. Midorima sat on one of the chairs surrounding their dining table and watched Kise making himself a drink–which he assumed was Orange juice with hints of lemon. He usually drinks it when he needs to calm himself down.

Which means this is a big matter.

It was silent between them, tension filling up the whole room. Kise kept making his drink and Midorima quietly waited for him.

He didn't even point out the spills on the table whilst the drink is being stirred. He usually would but not now, his boyfriend needs to calm down, so he sits there patiently while he drinks from his can.

It didn't take long for Kise to finish making his drink. He sat down across Midorima and took a few gulps of his juice.

'Will this ruin us? What will Midorimacchi think?'

"Calm down, Kise. Drink slowly."

He didn't even notice he was drinking quickly. He tried to control his sips to prevent choking.

"Sorry Midorimacchi.."

It was silent for a whole minute.

"Do you want to wait for the others instead? This seems like a big matter to you"