Tightrope

Nighttime in the town is like festivals, every night there'll be new witches wandering around making food stalls earn more than they would have wished for. Teikou town is known for its big marketplace. Teikou town is wealthy even if it's far away from any cities out there.

Which is why it's easy to spend every single Yuons on sweets.

A tall, large man with purple hair that reaches his shoulders named Murasakibara Atsushi, stood in front of a cotton candy stall holding two pink cotton candies. He was supposed to meet up with a friend that requested his assistance in delivering something.

Their meetplace is far away from where he's standing right now, but hey, sweets first before anything.

He continued his walk while eating his cotton candy. Really it's a good thing that he earns a lot from his job, money is his number one source of living. Well right now though..he's out. He may or may have spent it on the other food stalls earlier...

Nevermind that, he has cotton candy that's all what matters.

"I see you've spent your Yuons down already." A male with black hair chuckled

"There's a lot of buy one take one today, couldn't help it" He pouts a little when he finished all the cotton candy.

"By the way Muro-chin, what's inside those boxes?" He pointed to the stacked up boxes behind the man named Himuro Tatsuya.

"Ah it's just a bunch of liquids." Tatsuya replied as he picked up one of the boxes and hand it to Atsushi

"Couldn't you just make one of your soulmates carry them? Also don't you have a car for your coven?" Atsushi complained but still let him stack another two boxes on his arms.

"Well they're quite busy tonight, you know they're not always available, besides it's hard to drive at night here, you know how crowded the main street is." The black haired man finished stacking three boxes on the tall man before picking up the other two.

Thankfully the boxes are not too big, they can still see the way on top of the boxes. Besides they're tall, so it's not that much of a hassle for them.

"The place is pretty near anyways, it's just on another street." They started walking.

Now they're not delivery men or something, don't get the wrong idea. Both of them work in the biggest bakery here in town. Though they have side-jobs too.

Both Atsushi and Tatsuya are practical witches since they're both skilled at spellworks. Many confuse them for Kitchen witches, they don't blame them though because they mostly use their spells and both witches have some similarities.

They arrived soon at the place filled with people, thankfully they didn't have to enter through the main door, instead they used the door at the back, a shortcut to the owner's lounge.

Tatsuya brought down the boxes before announcing their presence. "You're delivery men are here"

The door opened, revealing a grinning man. "Tatsuya~san! And Murasakibara~! Glad you two made it, I hope there's no damage to my Liqueurs."

"The boxes have extra protections, don't worry about the damages Kazunari."

The male only grinned as he stepped aside, letting the two enter. Atsushi ducked a little since the door was too small for him.

"Just put them on the table, I'll have Sho-san fix them later. Thank you for bringing them~ Sweets are on my table Atsu!"

Atsushi smiled at Kazunari and patted him "Thank you Kazu-chin" Before proceeding to the table to find a jar of lollipops.