Healed and Drained

A day after Kuroko was taken, the redhead slowly woke from his deep slumber.

When he regained his consciousness, everything was a blur and something is almost blocking his eyes, until his vision cleared and it focused on the face of his boyfriend,

"Oh good, you're awake now."

As he said that, Taiga realized there was a hand on his forehead.

"Midorima...." He rasps, throat dry. "What is...?"

The hand on his forehead withdrew as he shook his head, "You shouldn't speak until we get that throat of yours hydrated."

Just as he said that, someone entered the room.

It was Ryouta holding a tray of water.

"K-Kise?" He stuttered

The blonde smiled at him, "Taicchi you're awake!!"

Taiga just blinked at him, not really processing what he was seeing.

Did he miss Kise so much that he started dreaming of him?

"I know I know, you couldn't go on a day without me huh" Ryouta teased

He said that out loud didn't he?

Taiga could hear Shintarou snickering beside him, making him huff "I just didn't expect to see you."

"U-huh" Was Ryouta's only response, padding over them to lay down the tray. He then distributed the glass to Shintarou.

"Sit up." Shintarou ordered. The redhead did as told, he sat up with the two supporting him.

Shintarou brought the cup near his lips, Taiga almost yelped back. "I can drink by myself y'know" His protests and Shintarou just rolled his eyes and gave him the cup. Taiga drank the well-needed water, feeling the warm water soothes his throat.

When he finished the whole cup, Shintarou took the cup and placed it back on the tray, standing as he did so. "Do you feel any pain?" He asked

Taiga blinked, moving his arms and feet to check. "No I don't." Though his mark is feeling a bit weird, not in a bad way though.

Shintarou nodded at him, "Then I'll go to the other room. Go eat downstairs when you're ready. Murasakibara is cooking dinner now." With that he left, shutting the door gently.

"It's evening?" He wondered aloud. Ryouta nods beside him, "Yep. You've been out for quite a while."

"How long?" He questioned

"Two days after I woke up. Which is weird because I was only unconscious for like–a day apparently." The blonde answered.

"Huh..." Was what Taiga could only say, no wonder it felt like he's been dreaming for too long.

"Wait hold on– What happened while I was out actually? How are you awake right now? Also why is my mark feeling strange?" He rambles, what did happen?

"Well–" Before Ryouta could even answer him, a stomach growl echoed loudly in the room, making both of them freeze. Taiga blinked as he felt his cheeks heating up when he realized it was his stomach who did the sound.

Ryouta puffed his cheeks, holding his laughter. "Pfft-Taicchi–"

Taiga, with a heated face, threw a pillow at Ryouta's face. "Shut up!"

But Ryouta bursted out laughing instead.

After a couple of breaths in-between laughs, Ryouta settled down and suggested; "Alright sorry sorry. Let's go downstairs and eat first, I'll tell you what happened."