Who will you save?

A sigh can be heard in the four corner room. A green-haired doctor stared blankly on the ceiling. He was currently in Ryouta's and Taiga's room, sitting beside the bed where his boyfriend is currently sleeping.

After Seijuurou left, he went back into the room, worried that something might happen again. And he was right. A few minutes after he went inside, Ryouta started shaking. His eyes were open and was crying. He was wincing, crying how it's too hot yet too cold.

Shintarou did everything to calm him down, he tried controlling his body temperature, he tried giving him a big amount of warm energy, he couldn't panic or else his energy would get affected. He had to maintain his calmness which was hard for him.

Thankfully, after 20 minutes, it worked. But his energy is too low, he's drained inside out. It's hard to move.

And because his energy is too low to even perform small spells, the side effects are starting to get him. His body is flaring on the inside, but all he could feel outside was coldness. His left hand was shaking, his head was pounding, his eyes were blurring.

He knew he was already affected the same night Ryouta was. Since he and Ryouta met him on the same day, it wasn't hard for him to know.

Though unlike Ryouta, he's a green-witch–well partly–but he still has the energy of a healing power, which made the symptoms for him lessen because his magic is the one who's protecting him from it.

However, now that he used more than half of his power to sate Ryouta's pain, his magic is worn out and at the same time the side effects are setting in.

He hid it from his boyfriends. He didn't tell them he was also feeling the symptom, knowing that his boyfriends are stressed enough for Ryouta. Besides, he doesn't need anyone worrying over him when his boyfriend is taking the pain worse than him.

He can handle the pain, but his boyfriend can't.

So he makes sure he's their only priority.

A loud ring interrupted his thoughts, he turned at the nightstand where his phone was. He groaned at the noise and decided to ignore it. He's too tired to converse with anyone right now.

The ringing continued, and after two more rings he decided it was enough. Annoyed, he picked up his phone, not bothering to look at the caller ID.

"What?" He hissed

"Shin-chan."

It was Takao. Of course it would be him.

"If you want to bother me, well I'm sorry to tell you but I'm busy and tired enough to even hear your voice—"

"No! No..Shin-chan, I need your help. This is an emergency, please..."

Shintarou was surprised he was hearing his obnoxiously loud and too energetic and cheerful friend begging in a trembling voice. It was enough to alarm Shintarou.

One would think that this might just be another prank of his, considering the latter is a prankster and a good actor.

But Shintarou knows otherwise, despite denying it over and over again, Takao is his friend ever since their childhood till now. Takao is not the only one who knows him well, Shintarou knows his friend too.

"What happened?"

"A friend of mine is hurting right now."

Now this made him furrowed his brows, "Can't you just take them to the hospital–"

"We can't!! It's already too dangerous to get close to him. Tatsuya-san is already trying to calm his energy down but it's barely working! Besides, our town's hospital is probably too full right now."