Threatening to take over

Seijuurou's eyes bore at the empty space on the wall, visible eye bags beneath his eyes. All of them were restless. Taiga was stress cooking, Atsushi was stress eating, Daiki was pacing back and forth, while Seijuurou was sitting, staring at nothing.

It's already morning, around 5 am but all of them haven't slept since what happened earlier.

Taiga left their room in panic, running as he doesn't have time slipping in his slipper. The only thing that's inside his mind was to get their doctor, Shintarou, because he'll know what to do, he'll know what is happening to Kise, he'll know how to make it stop.

That's why he doesn't dare to hesitate nor to knock on their door, he barged inside since the door was unlocked. It was a rule to them to never lock their bedrooms unless they're out or are doing some...things. Their house is secure anyways, a high-level protection spell that only the Akashis can perform was casted, and only those who are permitted can enter the protection space.

Of course their leader already thought about the possibilities of the spell breaking, he told Taiga to cast another protection spell inside Sei's, wherein the ones to intrude and break their leader's spell will burn upon getting close to his spell.

When Taiga entered, he saw the green haired witch sitting on his desk, papers lying everywhere. Right, Shintarou has trouble sleeping, considering he has insomnia.

"Midorima!" He called out, rushing to him which made the doctor look at him, "What? It's already late-"

"Something's wrong with Kise! He's-he's having a hard time breathing and he's too hot." Taiga rambled, his voice showing clear fright.

That alone made Shintarou stand up, dropping his pen and the paper he's holding. "What?!"

With that, Daiki, who was soundly sleeping on his and Shintarou's bed, groaned at the noises. "What the hell it's late at night and you're all shouting?" He faced the two but his eyes were still closed, having a hard time opening them due to his sleepiness.

"Kise can't breathe!"

Daiki's eyes immediately snapped open, he shot up and had the same reaction as Shintarou: "What?!"

By the time Daiki was leaving the bed, Shintarou had already gone out and rushed to Taiga and Ryouta's room.

And it is as Taiga said, Ryouta was catching his breath, hands gripping his shirt that's drenched because of his sweat. The doctor was immediately on him while the two already catched up to him.

"What's going on with him..?" Daiki anxiously asked

"I-I don't know..." Shintarou performed a cooling spell, slightly decreasing his hand's temperature and placed it against Ryouta's forehead to reduce his fever.

"Kagami give me a damp towel with cold water and a dry one. Aomine bring out a light colored shirt of Kise and a thin blanket. I need it now." Shintarou ordered

The two moved quickly, not complaining as it's for the better.

The doctor removed the blanket on Kise to try to level his breathing. He looked at his boyfriend's face and,

Ryouta's temperature isn't going down.

It didn't take long for Seijuurou and Atsushi to wake up and go over the room. The same time as Taiga arrived, pushing through both of them, he hands Shintarou the things he asked for.

"What's going on?"

"Ryou-chin is sick..?"

"His temperature is too high and he can barely breathe. Aomine hurry up with the shirt." Shintarou explained to them while taking the damp towel and placed it on Ryouta's forehead, replacing his hand.