Intro

Well this is my first series and I would be happy if you guys interact with my story and let me know if I should go along with it. I love interactions a lot and you know, me being an absolute introvert is getting myself to write down stories all day. Oh yeah! you can approach to me, I promise I'm too friendly. hehet.

Remember the stories are all my imaginations as we know 'delulu is the solulu.' I maintain this theme on a daily basis and here I am. I am just using the characters name for the story but their personality and character image is not from their real life. Don't hate them if you find someone too much overbearing after all they too have their own stories and here they are not real as this story literally don't exist in real world.

Pairing: poly!ateez x f!reader( A Yandere Ateez Office Au)

Genre: Mature, Angst, Yandere

Warning: The upcoming events in the story will contain themes like stalking, violence, obsession, manipulation, possessive behaviour and restraining acts. Do not kill me for not warning you. This is an Yandere story so you are well aware of what to expect more.

Well just a glimpse of a new upcoming series. This is just a fictional work which doesn't represent them originally as stated here.

LETS HAVE A GLIMPSE!!!

"So you're telling me, we are .....friends?" You eyed the boy with a still confused face as to why he is so eager to help you and trying to convince you as his old friend.

"Yes cupcake! now please come with me for the interview to this office and to submit your resume. I am more than happy that they are looking for a new worker and apparently you are also searching for a job to start after this semester ends." The boy with so much excitement and eagerness is waiting for your reply.

"okay, but look I still can't remember you and still trust you. So how come you think they would react to my plain resume for this big company?" You are not sure of your capability for this company where so many highly qualified well-beings apply but still get rejected and this random boy claiming your bestfriend from the old town is urging you to apply there.

'Why?'

You looked around the streets to make a final decision with a calm breath releasing, "I will apply but don't get high hopes of me getting into it. I am sure they are not going to take me in."

The boy in front of you smirked and put his hand firmly on your left cheek slightly brushing the lower lip for a blink," Oh trust me, they will love you to join their company."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone let's start the fic.....

Shall we???

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________