2 - The Reaping

Before the next scenes played Blake whispered something to Natasha. Something that Natasha quickly pulled out her phone messaging Stephen seeing if he can make it happen.

Moments later a portal opens in the middle of the room scaring the Avengers minus Natasha and Blake.

Everyone immeditly got into a defensive position when the portal disapeared leaving behind a blonde-haired girl, who looks around the room. Smiling instantly when she spots her red-headed sister and her sister's girlfriend.

"NATASHA! BLAKE! I have missed you two" she says pulling the couple into a tight hug.

"Hi Yelena." Blake chuckled.

"Some man with goatee said you were watching your life with your Avenger friends; said I could join?"

"Yeah, that's exactly what we are doing, come sit with us."

Yelena smiled brightly at Blake. When the two met, despite there being tension between Natasha and Yelena the two had gotten on like a house-fire.

Yelena placed herself in the space next to Natasha and waited expectantly for the movie, ignoring the Avengers in the room who are watching the scene in front of them with confused faces.

"Um, I'm sorry who are you?" Steve asked cautiosly, he didn't want to be rude, clearly Blake and Natasha knew this girl. However, she just magically came out of a portal that appeared in the living room. He was being rightfully cautious.

Natasha responds on Yelena's behalf, "She is my sister."

The group is shocked at the revelation however as if sensing that Natasha didn't want to discuss it right now, the movie continued.

[Scene changes to the inside of a dirty but bustling trading building. Viv sells cheese to a vendor while Thresh is nearby looking at a collection of jewellery that an elderly lady is selling.]

Vendor: Thank you, girl.

Viv: Mhm

[Viv turns away from the Vendor and sees a small girl, around 9 years old, and starts conversing with her.]

[Thresh is now shown picking up a ring. The ring is a bird, and the wings wrap around the finger of the wearer.]

Everyone recogises this ring. No one has seen her without it. It's the reason her 'Superhero' name is 'The Raven.' They all intrigued to learn about where the ring came from, as Blake had always brushed it off when anyone asked.

Thresh: What's this bird?

Vendor: That is a raven, dear.

[Thresh looks over to Viv, who is still talking to a small girl that the pair often see around the town – Rue – and smiles.]

Thresh: How much?

Vendor: You keep it. It's yours.

Thresh: Thank you.

[Thresh walks over to Viv and holds the ring towards her.]

Thresh: Here, take this for Luna.

[Viv looks up at him before hugging him in thanks.]

[The scene shifts back to Viv's home, showing Luna getting ready for The Reaping as Viv enters the house.]

Luna: Vivi?

Viv: Aww. Look at you. You look beautiful. Better tuck in that tail, little duck.

Once again, the Avengers couldn't contain their smiles when watching their teammate act so lovingly towards her sister.

Ms. Blake: I laid something out for you, too, Vivienne.