4 - Welcome to the Capitol

[The scene changes back to the TV Viv had been watching earlier.]

Claudius: So now that you've seen them, what do you think about this year's crop of recruits? Are there any surprises that we can expect this year?

Ceasar: It's hard to tell from just a reaping, but I think... this is an exciting mix.

Claudius: Yes.

[Scene changes to a montage of Blake being stripped of her clothing – the camera not showing anything private.]

Everyone's eyes widen at what they are seeing on the screen. They expected many things from this experience, but seeing Blake stripped naked by strangers was not one of them.

Peter quickly looked down and away from the screen with a heavy blush on his cheeks.

[Clips of her being hosed down and scrubbed are shown.]

[Clips of her being waxed across her entire body are shown.]

[Clips of her eyebrows being plucked are shown, and parts of her hair, making it completely perfect without imperfection.]

Many struggle to watch what they see on screen; they take everything imperfect about Blake away from her. They are taking away from Blake what makes her Blake. It was wrong.

[The montage ends and shows the two Capitol who had 'cleaned' her gossiping while occasionally looking at Viv.]

Viv: What's that?

[Ignored]

Viv: What's that?

Capitol worker: We were just saying we might need to hose you down again.

[The scene changes again to an empty room where Viv looks around when a very eccentric man enters.]

Edgar: Hello! Hello darling, my name is Edgar. You are Vivienne. I am your stylist.

Viv: Hi.

Edgar: Yes, dear, hello. Now let's have a look at you.

[Edgar walks around Viv like a predator trapping its prey, taking in every detail.]

Despite him not being in the room, she still glares at the man on screen. Natasha is very protective when it comes to Viv and doesn't appreciate him looking at her that way.

Blake picked up Nat's glare that was directed at the screen. She couldn't help the small chuckle that escaped her lips. She shakes her head and kisses Natasha on the cheek, causing Nat's eyes to soften as she looks into the eyes belonging to the love of her life.

[Edgar lifts Viv's arms, inspects them and then pats her back to indicate putting them back down.]

Edgar: Yes, I can work with this. Definitly. You have a strong natural beauty, darling.

[Viv just stays silent, not knowing what to say.]

Edgar: So tonight, they have the Tribute Parade. They're gonna take you out and show you off to the world.

"They show you off in a parade?" Rhodey asks in disgust.

"Like I said, it's like a reality show to them; they make it as big of a spectacle as possible."