Chapter Twelve

Carrera's POV

We stay in the tub just talking and opening up to each other and it felt good after we both showered, I got dressed in one of Josh's shirts while he got us some desert. I walk over to the sliding door of the room opening it stepping out the cold air brushing over my skin and I welcome it.

I stand just taking in the cool air before I heard movement behind me, I turn around to find Josh holding a bowl he rests it on the nightstand before walking out to me. He wraps his arms around me kissing my neck and just like that I was hot for him. Josh lowers his head to mine kissing me deeply and I can't help the moan that escapes my lips.

He picks me up carrying me back into the room he lowers me into the bed his lips not leaving mine for a second as his hands trail up my thigh making light circles and I can't help but moan.

Josh pulls back catching his breath I look up at him and he is taking me in with hungry eyes he takes up the bowl he had rested on the nightstand taking a spoonful of something eating it but he doesn't swallow. He lowers his body on mine kissing me feeding it to me and it's ice cream before pulling back.

He takes another spoonful putting it in his mouth before lowering his lips to mine kissing me with the ice cream. Josh pulls back resting the bowl on the nightstand before ripping his shirt exposing my breasts to him, he takes up the bowl of ice cream lying in bed with me he takes out a spoon full feeding me.

He gets another spoon full putting it on my breasts and the coldness of it pulls my nipples attention. He lowers his head to my breast eating off the ice cream before it melts and the sensation of hot and cold on me at the same time is something else. He does this a few times with each of my breasts before trailing ice cream down my stomach and to my pussy.

I prob myself up on my elbow and watch as he drips ice cream on my clit letting it run down between my folds before licking it up with his expert tongue. I fall back into bed as he swirls his tongue on my clit with ice cream, he slowly eases one finger into me stroking my front wall before adding another.

I am completely gone right now on him he keeps licking and sucking on my clit pushing my body pass all its limits; I have lost count of how many times he has made me come from just his fingers and tongue and it is driving me crazy but I don't want him to stop but I want more.

"Please" I beg my body calling for him. "I need you"

Josh brings me to another body shaking orgasm his mouth covers mine muffing my screams and I welcome it. I slowly return to earth as his hands stroke my cheek and I lean into it I have never felt anything like this before.

I move closer to him kissing him feeling his body on mine I want to please him as much as he just pleased me. Josh's tongue invades my mouth moving expertly as he explores my world my hands find his hair pulling on it wanting to show him just how much I want him.

He pulls back removing his shirt discarding it in the room before kissing me again his lips are aggressive against mine leaving no room for argument. He moves from my lips down to my neck kissing and nipping at my skin he goes lower to my breasts taking one of my nipples into his mouth pulling on it hard and I hiss but he doesn't stop.

His mouth works wonders on my breast while his other hand plays with my other breast causing a heat to form between my thighs and I want him down there. He kisses between the valley of my breasts heading for my stomach going down my happy trail.

He kisses his way to my pussy he gets on his knees pulling me to the edge of the bed giving him better access to me. He lowers his head in my pussy his tongue working wonders on my clit and I lose myself again. God that feels fucking good. I am trying to hold on to stay with him but my body is at its limit and I'm so sensitive from before and I explode around him.

I slowly return to earth feeling my body calming down I look up at Josh and he is hovering over me with a condom in his mouth I take him in and he is now fully naked. I look down at his cock and he's bigger than I originally thought and beautiful; I sit up taking his cock into my hand playing with it.

I look up at him through my lashes and he is warning me I grin lower my head to his cock taking him in my mouth and he hisses. I bob my head on him taking him deeper than anyone else feeling his massive cock and man does he feel good in my mouth.

"Oh, fuck baby." he groans holding my head. "Oh, fuck I'm so close just like that make me come baby" he lets out a groan as he empties his load in my mouth and I swallow it.

I pull back looking up at him and he is trying to recover and I feel good knowing I can bring him to his end like that. He shakes his head composing himself before looking down at me dark blue eyes in awe and I blush.

He puts his hand under my chin before lowering his head to mine kissing me deeply my hand finds his hair pulling on it and the fire starts burning again. He lifts me up and wrap my legs around him his hands at my core playing with my clit driving me crazy for him.

He adds his cock rubbing the tip of it against my already aching folds and I am at my wits end with all this teasing I grab his hair making him look at me dark blue eyes red with need.

"Please fuck me now" I tell him and looks shocked for a moment before he grins.

"Such a dirty mouth I'm going to have to do something about that later" he says rubbing his cock against my clit and my body shivers at the contact.

Just as I think I'd have to take over he slowly sinks into me and my body explodes from all the built-up frustration. Josh tightens his hold on me waiting for me to calm down before moving he withdraws slowly going back in allowing me to adjust to his size after a few slow strokes he really starts to move.

His thrusts get deeper and harder filling me like never before and I welcome it I have never felt pleasure like this in my life the power I feel when he's inside me the way he fills me up its maddening. He lowers me on the bed putting my legs on his shoulder going even deeper if that's possible.

"Fuck! Your so fucking tight baby" he groans as he thrusts into me. "You are mine now. Fuck you driving me fucking crazy!"

I am barely able to hold on as my body is once again at its limit and that sweet, sweet tightening is building up.

"Yes baby, give it to me" he says going harder. "Come for me I want to feel you come baby"

He pounds into me harder pushing me over the top and I scream he lowers his lips on mine as he too finds his release and I cling to him for dear life. It takes us both a few good minutes to calm down and regain our strength Josh probs himself up on his elbow looking down at me dark blue eyes in wonder and I smile.

I reach up stroking his cheek and he kisses my hand I feel him twitch inside me and we both groan he slowly pulls out of me and I miss him already. He lowers his head to mine kissing me lightly and I welcome it.

"Oh fuck" he falls into bed next to me. "Oh baby" he pulls me to him kissing my shoulder as we both relax.

I look over at him and he has a smile on his face as he tries to catch his breath so much for taking things slow. We lay in silence for a few minutes before I started to feel sticky from the ice cream, I pull out of Josh's hold sitting up.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asks pulling me back to him.

"To shower, I'm sticky and then changing these sheets" I tell him.

"Okay" he gets up bringing me with him.

Josh and I have a nice shower taking turns watching each other's body this calm silence building between us and it feels good. After our shower we changed the sheet lying down I look at him as he sleeps and he looks so peaceful I know I have had a lot of doubts about my decisions to be with him.

But in this moment after everything that we shared tonight and hearing how much trust he has in me I know I have made the right decision and I don't doubt it.