Chapter Thirteen

Josh's POV

I wake to the feel of a warm body in my hold and the sun shining in on me I turn opening my eyes to see that it's morning. I turn looking at Carrera as she sleeps in my hold and I get a big smile on my face, I still can't believe that I am dating her ever since we got back from France things between us have just gotten better.

We have been keeping things lowkey and taking it really slow until last night that is, I am still in awe of her I have never had a woman like her before the things she makes me feel and how she matches me in everything it's amazing.

I am not going to act all innocent I have been with a lot of women but what I felt when I was with her last night that was a first. I have never wanted to climax and not climax at the same time I was torn between the desire to climax and the sweetness, warmth and comfort of her. I look down at her as she sleeps her hair laying on a pillow behind her, she has a small smile on her face and it makes me happy.

I lean down placing a light kiss on her lips and she stirs waking up she looks up at me deep green eyes light and pure staring right at me and I feel complete. Is this it? I wonder looking at her and I feel at peace and I like that; we lay in bed just staring at each other neither of us wanting to break the silence but a phone does it for us.

I turn taking my phone up to see that it's my pilot calling and I sigh I forgot we were leaving for Spain today

"Good morning, Darren" I answer.

"Good morning, sir just wanted to let you know that your flight plan is set and ready for noon as you requested" he tells me and I nod.

"Thank you" I hang up.

I look over at Carrera and she is watching me biting her bottom lip and my cock twitches I put my phone down pulling her to me. I move my lips to her kissing her pulling her bottom lip into my mouth biting down at it and she groans.

"These are my lips now stop abusing them" I tell her breathy.

She smiles kissing me again we get lost making out just as things were getting heated her phone started ringing, she groans pulling away. I kiss her neck as she answers it.

"Hello" she breaths.

I move down to her chest pulling her shirt buttons free kissing the valley between her breasts while my hand finds her nipple pulling on it and she looks at me as if I'm crazy. I listen as she tries to talk on the phone and not moan her hand covering her mouth ever now and then I look up at her as I reach her sex and she is warning me not to I kiss the top of her kiss before kissing my way back to her neck.

I look down at her and she is relaxing which only make this all the more pleasurable without warning I rub my cock on her wet folds; her eyes widen with realization before she could move or stop me, I sink into her slowly and she lets out a deep moan. I find her lips kissing her deeply I take her phone from her discarding it she wraps her legs around me as I slowly sink into her taking my time pleasing her and she lets me and we get lost in the ecstasy.

A few hours later...

"Tired?" My assistant asks as I yarn for the tenth time.

We are currently on our way to Spain and I am feeling tired for some reason after my morning in bed with Carrera we showered together and I had my way with her twice then when she was getting dress, I had my way with her again I just can't get enough of her and she is the same way. I have never wanted anyone this bad or had anyone this much and still wanting more.

I look up as the cabin door opens and Carrera comes out, she was taking a nap all the effects weighing down on her she walks over to me sitting next to me I take her in and she looks rested and I like that.