Chapter Twenty-Three

Carrera's POV

I never thought I would see myself in a place like this a rehab center bringing clothes to someone I love watching them go through something so horrible all alone. I wish there was a way I could hold her and take all her pain away I am better at handling pain I always had to be and seeing Molly like this it hurts so much.

She always seemed so strong and always had herself together I always envied her for that and never knowing the pain and hurt that I have I wanted that from her but now. I would give everything I have to make her better.

"Sinclair?" a woman calls.

I stand taking the bag with me I am dropping off the things Molly said she needed Rile was supposed to be here but he said he wanted to be with Masie. She didn't take the news of her mother going away for a while too well she was up all night crying my heart breaks seeing her like that.

The woman takes the bag from me bringing me into a room she leaves me alone I look around the room and it's empty no furniture nothing just white walls and an iron door. I walk over to a corner hugging myself as the coldness of the room sits in; a few minutes go by before the door opens and I am face to face with Molly.

I rush to her hugging her and my tears run free I pull back looking at her and she looks a mess her hair is messy and sticking out her face is pale her eyes bloodshot she looks like she's hurting and it hurts me.

"Where is Rile and Masie?" she asks shakily.

"They didn't come" I tell her and she nods. "They just need time but I promise they will be here when you're ready"

She nods crying I step to her and she steps back shaking her head and starching she starts pacing the room hitting her head. I walk up to her hugging her even though she's struggling I hold her tighter I just wish I could take all of this away and have the old Molly back.

"Times up" a man walks in pulling us apart.

"No! Get your hands off me!" Molly struggles as they take her out of the room and I try to help her but someone holds me as I break down.

"She's getting the help she needs don't worry we'll take good care of her" the woman who showed me in says and I nod pulling myself together.

Once I was calm, I got in my car heading home I feel so drained both physically and emotionally after everything that has happened in the last twenty-four hours, I just want a nice shower and crawl into bed with Josh. After I take a nice long hot shower, I called up Josh I just need to hear his voice.

I sit listening as his phone rings and rings but he never answers and my tears flow I try him a few times and the same thing keeps happening. I find Lena's number trying her and it just keeps ringing just like Josh I put my phone down crawling into bed I pull the covers over me just crying my eyes out before sleep takes over me.

"Baby? Cara, baby" a faint voice enters my ear making me groan. "Car-. Baby?"

The feel of really cold hands touch my cheek and I hiss pulling away from it my head hurts I try to open my eyes but my vision is blurry and I feel the room spinning before everything goes black.

I awake to the sound of beeping in my ears making me groan I open my eyes to see that it's dark out and raining. I sit up looking around to see that I'm in a hospital room I look down at my hand for the call button I find it pressing it a few minutes later and a nurse walks in.

"Hello, Ms. Sinclair, how are you feeling?" she asks checking my chart.

"A little tired" I tell her my voice horsed. "What happened? Why am I here? How did I get here?"