Chapter Twenty-Six

Josh's POV

"Your guns gone too" Malik tells me.

What the hell is going on? I am standing in my study as Malik goes through my floor safe I had just gotten out of a meeting when I got an alert telling me it was accessed. At first I thought my house was being robbed, which I doubted as Malik installed my security system so I called up Carrera.

I wanted to make sure she wasn't at home or harmed in any way her phone just kept ringing and ringing before she finally answered but what she said didn't make sense. She told me that she took the money out of the safe and that she took all of it at first I was confused then angry especially when she told me she left me it just wasn't adding up.

So, I called up Malik I needed him to make sense of this and so far all we know is that the money is gone and so I my gun why would Carrera need to take my gun unless. I take out my phone calling up Rile it rings a few times before he answers.

"Hello?"

"Has Molly contacted you recently?" I ask and I hear movement in the background.

"Yes." He tells me.

"What did she want? Money?"

"Yea, she said something about being in trouble with some guy and needing fifty grand" he tells me and it makes sense now.

"When did she call you?"

"A few days ago before I left" he tells me. "Is she hounding Cara for the money again?" he asks.

"Again?" I frown.

"A few weeks ago she showed up at her office asking her for money and she gave it to her and her card she was in bad shape." He says.

I nod everything makes sense now I end the call dialing Carrera's phone it goes straight to voicemail I cruse I have no idea where they could be and what trouble Molly might have gotten her into and. I stop taking a breath I have to stay positive she is strong she will come home she has to.

I fill Malik in on what I found out and he gathered his team I am sitting in my room to playing with her rings. Over last conversation comes into mind the way she spoke the things she said she was trying to get me angry and it worked. When she comes back I will make this right I sit for I don't know how long before Malik rushed in looked pale.

"What? Did you find her?" I walk over to him.

"There's someone for you" he tells me and I frown.

He leads me downstairs into the living room where my house phone is I look around at his people all working I see my dad standing by the phone with a worried look on his face. I walk over to the phone looking at it and it's muted I take it off mute and I hear breathing.

"Carrera?" I ask my voice soft and the person sniffs. "Baby it doesn't matter just come home please" I beg.

"S-she c-cant" Molly's shaken voice fills the room and my heart drops.

"Molly? Where is Carrera? Is she okay?"

"So much blood there was so much blood I-I, I've never seen so much blood for someone so small she was so small and so much blood" she babbles I mute it.

"Can we trace this?" I ask looking around the room. "Anybody"

"It's coming from a payphone sir" a guy says.

"What's close by?" I ask.

He taps away before looking at me. "A hospital"

"Give me the address and keep her talking until we get there" I grab my keys heading out.