014

Driving to where we are supposed to go, the scenery has changed ever so slightly. The main difference between NNC and ONC is just the gangs and the people that live here. An entire area was built to expand Night City after the corporations almost took over ninety per cent of the city.

The main difference is the multi-levelled buildings and floors that connect with each other almost like a hive. Far more megabuildings and the air space is incredibly restricted to only Trauma, NCPD, and MaxTac.

If you fly overhead you'd be able to see that every fucking building has a rooftop with luxury. It wouldn't be wrong to say that NNC is for the rich but the prices are steeper here and yet there are just as many poor people here on the streets.

There is a major Corporation situated here named Apollo & Horizon. An originally German corp that American leaders bought a great deal off.

One of Arasaka's competitors over Night City.

Though in between all of them are other major corps that I have never seen most of them are swallowed by Apollo eventually. Though one of the major districts, Pacifica has been a dead zone for a long time with a tech cult hidden there.

Only after the major expansion have there been attempts to revivify it. Though the people there aren't exactly fond of 'foreigners'. Which is the biggest thing about New Night City is that it is mostly foreign-controlled.

Most Americans stuck to Old Night City for their homes, the patriots and Valentinos. Over here you are more likely to see Africans, Europeans, and such.

The drive there is silent with little conversation between the four of us. Thankfully we didn't have to drive too far before we dipped into underground parking that was filled to the brim with vehicles.

"There," Kiwi points to an open space. "That's us."

Beside the open space, I can see four people relaxing against a vehicle. We park beside them and they react as if they knew who we were going to be. Not like it is incredibly suspicious for four people to meet with four others.

We all climb out and I hear one of them, "This them?" she almost sounds disappointed.

"Relax, Bug," a female voice calms her down.

Stepping forward to talk with us, the woman rests her arms on her waist as she looks us up and down. "This the crew?"

Kiwi nods. "For the time being."

She nods. "Introductions," she points to herself. "V. That's Jackie, Quinn, and T-Bug."

(Using female V's normal/base concept)