SORRY

Story continuous from 

"If you behave like this then no one will marry you. Your father is a fool, he will say he will bring a prince for you but in reality NO PRINCE will marry you." Mohini shouted.

"Stop it" Shashi shouted coming in.

"Maji, calm down" Saritha said trying to calm atmosphere. 

"What wrong i said?" Monihi asked angrily.

"What right you said? You are insulting my daughter for the mistake she didnt committed." Shashi shouted back.

"Nanna, dont shout leave it" Khushi tried to calm him down. 

"She insulted us infront of grooms family. All our relatives got to know about this. Everyone got to know how arrogant this girl is, who will marry her now?" Mohini taunted.

"What my daughter did in morning is right. She uttered same words i was about to" Shashi said.

"You also planned to insult them. Great. Saritha have you listened to your husband? He wont let this girl marry for sure. He is the reason behind her stubbornness. She is already fat and black, adding to it everyone got to know her arrogance today. No one will marry her." Mohini shouted.

"Dont you dare to repeat that again Ma. She is my daughter, i know how to take care of her. You no need to interfere in her life. You killed Rani, spare my daughter." Shashi shouted in anger. Everyone stood there shocked, they never expected shashi to outburst.

"What did you say?" Mohini asked unable to confirm what she heard.

"Yes, you killed rani. Even my father knows that. She died not because of the groom cheated on her but for your words. Being her mother you never supported her, you insulted her, you let others insult her. You never valued her." Shashi continued.

"Dont even try to repeat same on my daughter. I wont hesitate to leave this house along with my daughter" Saying shashi held khushi hand and left to his room.

"Nanna, calm down" Khushi said once they are inside.

"Why are you listening to their nonsense?" He asked in anger tone.

"I dont want to fight with them unnecessarily"  She replied.

"I am sorry chinnu. I failed to give peaceful home to you. You know what is the most painful situation for a human is? Thinking twice to enter into their own house." Shashi said calming down.

"Its not like that nanna. You are the best father and best brother" She said making him smile.

Next day:- 

Morning routine went good in GH compare to other days. Mohini and saritha got scared with shashi threat of leaving house. 

Shashi dropped khushi in AR and left to his work place.

Khushi entered in and went to her cabin straight.

"Seems i am early to work" Khushi muttered and started preparing ASR schedule.

"That AB shouted on me unnecessarily yesterday. I need to teach him lesson." She said to herself.

After sometime she saw anju, aman and ASR entering in. She went to prepare coffee for him. 

"Hi Khushi" Anju said coming near pantry.

"Hi Anju" Khushi whished back.

"Yesterday what happened? You were looking dull in evening" Anju asked her.

"Nothing, just tired" Khushi replied not wanting scold arnav infront of anju. 

"If its about my brother then dont hesitate to tell me. I will scold him, you can trust me" Anju said in serious tone.