Old Relations

Story continuous from khushi entering into RM.

Khushi got down from car and looked at RM. *Shantivan* is written on entrance wall. She traced words with her hand.

"How this home is in shanthi when lard governor lives here?" She chuckled at her thoughts.

"Is it?" Came a voice from backside.

"Sir" khushi exclaimed leaving file from her hands in shock. 

"Your sharp tongue is working too much this days. You deserve some punishment for this." Arnav said glaring at her.

"What is it sir?" She asked and bent down to take file. 

"I will tell you rowdy? Seems you are so excited to get punished?" He said with his trade mark smirk.

"Ok, sign this file sir. I need to go and give it to aman sir" She said forwarding file.

"Aman is inside." Arnav replied.

"Is it? Then please handover it to him" Saying she thought to leave early. She dont want to take risk as yesterday she scolded him and now also. Why to risk with ASR?

"If you think i will punish you now for scolding yesterday, then you are wrong. I know how and when to give it back to you" He said calculatedly.

"Still i will leave sir" She said adamantly.

"I said come in guptha, your friend will eat me alive if she comes to know i sent you away" He said. She nodded head hesitantly and took slow steps, he too joined her. Both entered side by side. 

"Khushi" Anju shouted and ran towards her making others look at her.

"Hi Anju" Khushi wished her.

"Surprise it is. Yesterday i invited you but you rejected saying you want to be peaceful without seeing my brother face. now...." Anjali blurted making khushi shock, arnav glare. Rathna and aravind also got shocked. 

"You are her friend or enemy" Asked aman coming near them.

"Awww, sorry sorry. I blurted in excitement." Anju said holding ears. She looked at her brother but his eyes are on khushi only.

"My death is confirmed, your brother will surely kill me today. If i die today, tell my nanna that i love him. Though i have arguments with my mother, i love her too but hate that oldy. Convey this please" Khushi muttered in sad tone giving hard time for arnav to suppress his laugh. 

"Khushi, come i will introduce you to my parents" Saying anju dragged her to ease situation. 

"She is my mother, minister of this house. Rathna. He is my father, aravind. Only person who can convince my mother" Anju said, khushi smiled.

"Namasthe sir, namasthe madam" Khushi said folding hands. They smiled at her gesture.

"You can call us uncle and aunty like aman. No formalities in home" Aravind said with smile.

"Yes beta." Rathna agreed.

"Did we met before khushi? You seems to be familiar" Aravind asked. Khushi too thought for a while.

"I dont think so sir" Khushi replied.

"Uncle" Aravind stressed. Amidst to this arnav took file and concentrated on it but we cant say he is not listening their conversation.

"What would you like to have beta? Coffee or tea?" Rathna asked with smile.

"Its ok aunty, i will leave now" Khushi said feeling awkward with the comfortableness they are giving.