Thank You

Story continuous from anju gifting khushi, A Khushi Mahal.

"haha anju, are you serious?" Asked khushi controlling her laugh.

"Yes, dont think i am copying Shajahan ji. I love you more but budget is less" Said anju with sheepish smile making khushi laugh out loud.

"What the!!!" Exclaimed but this time its arnav who came there hearing their voice followed by aman.

"Bhai, why you took long time to come up?" Anju asked him.

"You are crazy" Arnav said looking anju and khushi mahal. Anju smiled sheepishly.

"By the way, why are you gifting her this?" Asked arnav. Khushi signaled her to not to say but anju is anju.

"Makeup kit is out of your life na bhai, i am celebrating it" She answered making arnav roll eyes.

"What if we patched again?" Arnav asked her.

"No way, i will search for a good person for you. I lost trust in your choice." Anju replied.

"Are you insulting ASR?" He asked with raised eye-brow.

"No, i am insulting my brother" She replied.

"Being with Ms. Guptha, you learned back-answering?" He said like a statement. Khushi glared at him.

"Leave all that bhai, tell me what qualities you want in your wife?" Asked anju.

"Search for someone who is exact opposite to Ms. Guptha" He said making khushi open mouth wide. Aman who was silent till then laughed looking at khushi. She glared at him. Arnav left from there with smirk.

"I dont understand his problem with me?" Khushi muttered.

"We too" Anju and aman chorused.

"How is uncle?" Asked anju.

"He is good, today he gifted me a bike" She said happily.

"Wow, congrats. I need party" Anju said excitingly.

"Always in party mood, get back to work before your brother shouts" Aman said dispersing girls. Khushi went to get arnav black coffee.

She went inside his cabin after knocking twice.

"Good Morning Sir" She wished him placing coffee on his table.

"What is my schedule?" He asked and she explained him.

"Reschedule my meeting of tomorrow to other day. I will be on leave." He informed.

"Sure sir" She said standing there without moving. 

"Do you want to say anything?" He asked looking at her. Khushi nodded head in no and left from there.

"Khushi, you want to say "Thank you". Why are you so nervous?" She scolded herself.

"Why do you need to say thank you? Its his responsibility to take care of his employee" Her brain argued.

"Right. When he insulted me i demanded a sorry from him, now he helped me so i need to say *thank you*" Said her heart.

"But he didnt say sorry to you" Her brain argued.

"I will make him say sorry later. First i need to thank him" She said remembering shashi gratitude words.

 Khushi went to his cabin two times in silly excuses but she was unable to say thank you to him.

As usual khushi and anju together went for lunch.

"Khushi i will be on leave tomorrow" Anju said.

"Your brother also" Said khushi.

"Tomorrow is my brother birthday, There is a pooja at home. Its my mother ultimatum to attend. Poor bhai he wont believe in god but he has to sit 2 hours in pooja" Anju ranted.