Aftermath

Story continuous from their marriage.

Once, marriage got completed Dora ordered his men to leave them out of forest in happiness. Arshi didnt conversed not even glanced at each other, they followed them silently and came out of forest. 

"Meeru chala andanga vunnaru. Jeevithantham sukhanga vundandi(You both are looking beautiful. Live long and happy)" One of the tribes blessed them and they left. Arshi sat on rock with relief yet worry. 

Khushi POV:-

"Just yesterday everything was perfect. How come everything changed drastically over a night." I wondered.

"Till yesterday i was Khushi Kumari Guptha D/o Shashi Guptha. Now i am Khushi Singh Raizada W/o Arnav Singh Raizada." 

"What if You get married Arnavji?"

"Then she must be the most UNLUCKIEST GIRL on earth"  Arnav words echoed in my ears again and again.

"Devimayya, If we disclose about our marriage then i will be Khushi Singh Raizada, i can never be arnav wife. My family, his family, him and me, everyone will suffer." This thought made me shiver. 

"What if mother devils comes to know about this? They will kill nanna with words. I cant let that happen. I need to do something, i cant let anyone hurt. Importantly i dont want to loose arnavji. I need to keep my self respect intact and win arnavji's heart." 

"I know what i need to do" I decided. 

End of POV....

After few good moments of thinking and silence khushi decided to speak.

"Arnavji" She called him which brought him out of thoughts. 

"I know whatever happened is not imagined by any one of us. We cant blame anyone but god." She said. 

"Listen to me khushi" He said in weak tone. Her heart twitched in pain hearing his helpless voice. She felt her decision is right. 

"Let me complete arnavji." She said in serious tone, He stood silent. 

"I know you are DREAM for many girls. Many women will die to be your wife. I saw many in our office longing to get your attention. Especially Natasha like models, they will go to any extend to be your wife. But I CANT ACCEPT you as my husband." She uttered which made him shock. 

"You may be a PRINCE, HANDSOME HUNK, RICH and I might be a normal middle class girl and i wont match your standards at all. But i wont accept you. I dont need a namesake husband or rich guy. I want someone who can LOVE me like my Nanna does, Who can see a PRINCESS in me like my nanna does." She explained. 

"Very important i know your opinion on marriage, i dont want to be that Unluckiest girl. I dont want to compromise on my SELF RESPECT. I dont want to be a burden, i want LOVE" She said.

"For that, we need to forget what happened few hours back. That few hours should be erased from our lives. We are boss - employee and Friends, nothing more than that." She added in finality. 

He took few good minutes to observe her words and finally decided to speak.

"I accept khushi. Even i also decided same." He said making her sad but she covered up and starting taking steps to move forward.

"But khushi, The way you thought maturely and your decision increased respect for you in my heart. I would have hated you forever, if you have demanded me to accept you. I hate rejections but for the first time your rejection didnt hurt me, it shows your maturity." He said with light smile and walked with her.