CHAPTER 1

01 Top configuration start (pseudo live stream)

1

T1337 is a gold medal-level auxiliary employee in the X-point main god space, and has won the Best Male Supporting Employee Award for three consecutive years.

The Lord God of Point

Although it is only three years, it is enough to show that the quality of the employees is excellent. As long as he wins two more best awards, T1337 can apply to be transferred to the male lead role.

But before switching to a male protagonist, T1337 received a new series of tasks that were completely different from his previous task execution style. It was a new task that was temporarily assigned across regions. The new mission is relatively simple, but cross-district missions are not common. Ah T repeatedly confirmed that he had read correctly. The wild mission received at the terminal was indeed an official mission sent by the main god system. Ah T was confused and went online to find the person in the Tanmei District next door. A friend asked what was going on.

"Don't you have three specialized training planets in the Tanmei District? I saw an emergency transfer mission in the Hegemony Zone. How could there be still a shortage of people?" "Damn it, forget it. There is a virus in the host in

this area! I don't know why. Who was stupid enough to smuggle the indigenous people of the small world over, and now it is only locked into a high-tech magical world. As a result, the infection virus has spread, and half of the more than 300 newly opened small worlds have crashed. The world is too repetitive. We can't allocate manpower at once. I heard that even the protagonist employees on your side have been transferred, but many are not suitable for cross-region tasks. After the end of many world timelines, the ratings are not high, which is annoying! Next era Danmei District It's going to drop down the rankings again!"

Ah T listened with great interest. Although he was a bit gossipy and wanted to know who was transferred, most tasks would involve signing a confidentiality agreement. Ah T listened for a while, then went to the host computer to download a few of T's Danmei memory data, and used the endurance to finish the questions to update his database.

When the time for the start of the Ah T mission approaches, start downloading the software on the built-in program that must be brought with you according to the mission prompts Golden Finger Built-in Halo (exclusively for Danmei District).

General strategy: including but not limited to three necessary auras

- heartthrob (basic)

--Learning ability (basic)

--Physical strength (basic) --The following is omitted (mission note: loading additional prop patches will deduct built-in points)

"Let me see..." Ah T pulled out the first-world data in the series of tasks. Card, "Zerg, it's okay, not too difficult."

An old friend of the Zerg worldview! Ah T has carried out many missions based on the Zerg worldview before, but the worldview of the X-point school is basically relatively original, and it still maintains the pure combat and killing school of the Zerg Nest Base Camp - the Bug Queen - countless engineer bugs fighting against the Zerg Brain Bugs. Ah T has picked out the bodies of combat bugs and engineer bugs many times, and he is as strong and loyal as ever, acting as the sentinel of the mother bug.

The engineer bugs in that worldview do not need emotions and rely on the mental power and pheromones of the mother bug to maintain their ecology. The brains and spirits of the entire clan are the mother bugs.

The Zerg is the queen, and the queen is the Zerg.

In the Zerg world of the x-point genre, Ah T's ratings are all B or above. On several occasions, with an S- rating, he also downloaded a three-piece set of equipment for the Mother Insect. After successfully downloading this type of three-piece set, you can return to The main god can choose to keep it in a private equipment library, or upload it to the mall, and then return points to employees after evaluating the quality of the three-piece set.