CHAPTER 22

22 [Old Calendar] Fabricated Lover 14 (Gui Men Cao Cave)

Soon, Ethan no longer had the intention to kiss Timothy's forehead antennae. His sensitive nipple was suddenly bitten by Timothy in his mouth, and the slightly sharp canine teeth gently bit the small red meat tip; This was just the beginning. The beautiful snake wrapped around Timothy's waist arched its waist and puffed out its chest, letting out its moans without restraint.

"Ah, it's so itchy... don't use your teeth... lick it... ah-" Ethan said, holding Timothy's head tightly with his hands, and pushing his soft breast meat into his mouth When he felt uncomfortable being sucked, he twisted his waist and tried to get his friend to kiss other places on his chest. His hoarse voice trembled three times. "Kiss the side, Timothy!"

Timothy sucked the small piece of soft meat that was put into his mouth a little harder, and bit Ethan's slightly swollen red areola between his lips and teeth, relaxing the He played with the breast meat that had come down with his lips and tongue; he put the erect and sensitive nipple in his mouth and squeezed and teased it with his tongue. His tongue licked and scraped the tip of the flesh, which was already as red as a berry, with such force that it seemed like he wanted to bite it off. of sucking. After a while, the poor piece of flesh was pushed back into the indented flesh slit by the tongue, and then cruelly teased out a little by the tongue, and then gently pulled out by Timothy's teeth. The small tip of the flesh was played with and nibbled so wantonly. After a while, Timothy's nipple on one side turned red with blood and swelled to the size of a berry. Timothy's saliva was dripping wet between biting and sucking, like a fruit that had just been soaked in water and was so ripe that it gave off a rotten sweetness.

"Don't... ah... don't bully me... Master..."

Ethan held Timothy's head buried in his chest, even though he felt that the sensitive flesh on his chest was about to be eaten by him. He sucked fiercely in his mouth, but did not push Timothy away. He groaned hoarsely, raised his chin impatiently and rubbed his head against the thick wooden door behind him. His intermittent moans with a nasal sound sounded a bit aggrieved.

Ethan had never known that his nipples were so sensitive before tonight. Just after being sucked a few times, he felt uncomfortable and itchy, as if his spine was being controlled by Timothy, and he had no movement at all. Especially when he thought that the person kissing him was Timothy, the unbearable and tormenting lust suddenly was like a sea wave, sweeping him until he couldn't breathe.

Before Ethan inserted Timothy's fingers into his already soaked vagina, he never thought that a sexual intercourse as simple as a mating mission could make him almost defeated in the initial stage.

Especially after the cold pheromones that were no longer suppressed filled the air and turned into oxygen in every inch of his lungs, Ethan had never felt such a terrifying, out-of-control, and heart-pounding feeling.

Just at the beginning, Ethan had already seen the consequences of his complete defeat.

He couldn't even have the slightest thought of resistance. He just wanted to be dominated by his friend in front of him, his body, his thoughts, and everything. All he wanted was for the controller to show him a little bit of love or tenderness.

"Ah-ah..." Ethan's waist suddenly softened, the moment Timothy inserted two fingers into the wet and tight hole.

His legs were wrapped around Timothy's waist, but his back began to slide slightly against the wooden door. Then Timothy held his waist with a free hand, and Ethan gasped for air. His upper breasts were bitten by Timothy to control most of the pleasure. The fingers inserted into his back hole were like another pressure. straw. Ethan subconsciously wanted to tighten his thighs, but in vain he wrapped Timothy tighter. The tight leg muscles stretched the silky trousers to the limit, and instead became an extremely tight fit like stockings. .