CHAPTER 4

04【Old Calendar】The Queen of Insect plug-in glows and heats up (pseudo live stream) (repair)

    1

    has come.

    This is the sentence that Ah T wrote the most in his report when he heard that his friend's assignment in the Tanmei sector had problems.

    What else can we do? It’s here. Can you still cancel your account on the spot and return to the main god space after failing a mission?

    T1337, who has received professional training, wiped his face. After importing the common sense memory, he began to use it skillfully. He first moved his fingers. There were two thin metal rings on his pale index finger, one of which was made of nano-level technology. mobile terminal.

    Technology moved with the heart, and the simulated light screen with projected particles spread out in front of Timothy's eyes with a faint blue light. Just like the room full of cold technology, except for Fetion and a search engine icon for contacts, Timothy's light screen It's so clean that there isn't even a music icon.

    There is a miniature schedule icon in the uppermost corner on the right.

    But Timothy didn't need to look at the schedule to know that he had an appointment in half an hour.

    Writing date, read as going on a fight kind of "date".

    Timothy stretched out his hand and pinched the bridge of his nose. He was a little troubled that he had no idea what to do, but he only worried for a moment and began to search for characters in his memory that could be used as targets.

    A pale man with dark red hair is sitting in a dark bedroom thinking. The micro-lamps embedded in the dark walls emit halo light. The built-in light tubes are arranged like pulsating blood vessels on the four walls of the house. physically. The entire room is huge. According to Timothy's memory, there are actually many entertainment facilities in this room, but they are all built into the wall. They are only at the terminal when needed - that is, Timothy is now You can call it by yourself on the ring you are wearing.

    The largest wall in the room is made of one-way panoramic glass. There are a few floating clouds on the night view outside the glass. Standing by the glass window and looking out, you can almost see the main city on the main star. The night view is all in sight.

    The large flat floor where T1337 is currently located belongs to the penthouse suite series of the entire building. The three dark buildings are over 5,000 meters high. Using cutting-edge technology, the foundation and machinery firmly secure this luxurious building known as the Polar Star that never sleeps.

    Especially the rooms above 3,000 meters are occupied by high-level Zerg with excellent bloodlines for a long time. Since its completion, only the cleaning staff and the management have visited this special large flat-floor suite in the tallest building on the main planet. It is luxurious at the peak of power, has a special location, and has an extremely wide and excellent view.

    Now it is just one of the more permanent places where T1337's physical body resides.

    All of this is taken care of by Ah T’s own Zerg plug-in, plus the bloodline plug-in that originally gave 30% more preferential treatment under the Huangbao world view. With both plug-ins at full strength, the identity of Timothy’s body is almost priceless. The point of speaking.

    The story has to start with the Zerg reproduction ecology, which lost control of the queen after the death of the mother worm. It was rescuing itself but progressing slowly, and everything was slipping towards the edge of deterioration.