CHAPTER 3

03 A qualified crazy fan. Even if I die, I will go and see the places where idols lived.

    "The echo wavelength was detected and there is a reaction!!"

    "Captain!! Captain!!! The echo wavelength was detected in the ruined planet in the ALPHA star field!! This ripple signal is definitely the same as the one sent to us by General Quinn. That version of historical ripples is correct!! It must be the mastermind left behind in the first era of history - A-Starry Sky!!"

    Outside the vast and illusory boundless interstellar orbit galaxy, three ships were specially funded by the Ministry of War Readiness, with the scale of star migration The scientific research aircraft carrier built here is lingering outside the main city of the planet where the Zerg once occupied in history.

    In front of the most glorious Zerg main star in history, even the most advanced Zerg mothership after the New Era is no bigger than a broken meteorite in the historical city in front of you.

    It was once the Zerg main star known as the star that never sleeps in the entire galaxy. Now, driven by time and cataclysms, the huge planet that once shone brightly with silver snakes, carnage and beauty shines at the same time, no longer has the glory of the past. Floating silently in the dark starless night sky, scattered among the star tracks in a semi-broken spherical state, hazy and shrouded by the faint light on the star tracks, like a frozen doomsday.

    The main star no longer has any artificial gravity, but those broken celestial meteorites still maintain a strange forbidden state, still maintaining the first moment after the cataclysmic explosion that year.

    Even the star track of the main star maintains a dangerous posture that is about to be shattered, but it seems to be imprisoned by a pair of invisible hands, maintaining an illusion that witnesses will definitely have - as if just a little external force can, Destroy once again the Zerg's former main star that should have been washed away by the torrent of historical time.

    But that's just an illusion.

    The star that is huge enough to cover the sky and the sun maintains a fragile and broken state, but only the three New Era Zerg who have finally used space to migrate into the nearby star field know that just seeing this hidden star They spent three hundred years on the historical main star behind space storms and quantum black holes.

    200 years were spent locating the position of this planet, and the remaining 100 years were just repeated—migrating to nearby galaxies—the battleship was destroyed by space storms and meteorite turbulence near the galaxy—migrating again ——Destroy again.

    With the technological strength of the Xinli Zerg, it took nearly a hundred years to enter the star field of the historical main star.

    This is just the beginning.

    When the Zerg explorers and scientific researchers who will explore the past history of the Zerg successfully enter the star field of the historical main star, they will see with their own eyes the legendary star that never sleeps - the Eternal City, even if the former mother star is shattered at this moment It was so silent and desolate that they all trembled.

    After a hundred years, these New Era Zerg, who have experienced the rift of time, gene, and technology, finally found the origin planet of their own race.

    They stared at the broken star quietly and solemnly, not even willing to blink. After a sudden pause, they quietly found themselves crying, with a slight restlessness in their hearts.

    Zerg never sleeps - the eternal capital. Even the remains of it all have an irresistible attraction to the Zerg.

    The restlessness is like the waves on the beach, shallow but continuous, one wave after another.