CHAPTER 17

17 [Old Calendar] Fabricated Lover 09 Coffee Table Shooting GV

Timothy looked at the black-haired head rising and falling gently on his crotch, and finally felt a sense of reality that this was a real world of pornographic pornography. It was extremely cost-effective to pay a little sexual power to advance the progress of the mission.

At this time, Timothy even came up with the idea of ​​letting the black-haired female insect in front of him be his queen. They are all sensible people, and they have their own plans and each takes what they need. There is no exchange that is more cost-effective and cheaper.

Ah T has always been sober. As long as he completes the main task and extracts energy according to the rules, the task is completed. There is no need to think too much about other follow-up matters, and it is not a continuous task.

The male who was thinking like this didn't intend to expose it - at least in his eyes, it was a very ridiculous deception plan full of loopholes. His black-gloved hand even touched the black-haired head lying on his crotch encouragingly. , first rubbed his head and pinched his ears like a pet, and then took off Poinst's glasses.

The suddenly blurred vision in front of him made the female insect waiting on his crotch pause for a moment. Poinst's appearance has never been in line with the mainstream aesthetics. He has a European-style face that is more amorous, and he has a very light-colored pair of eyes. His eyes looked very cold overall. It's okay to wear glasses, but when he takes off his glasses and is looked at by those light-colored eyes, even if his face is red with spring, those light-colored eyes are so clear and cold that it makes people feel clean.

Like glass, like water, too transparent; it makes people uncomfortable. The first curse Poinst received was from his own father.

[Your eyes are so disgusting. Don't show them when you put on your glasses. They are like two empty glass balls! Not like live insects! 】

Even if those ignorant and ugly past are completely buried, the shadow buried deep in the heart will not retreat easily. After Poinst took off his glasses, his first reaction was to lower his head slightly, but Timothy half held his cheek in place. As he listened, the young earl let out a slightly surprised sound, and Poinst felt Timothy reach out and touch the corners of his eyes with his fingers.

"I didn't expect that the eyes under the glasses are quite beautiful." Timothy said, "Like the pair of crystal cups I received last time, have your eyes always been like this? Shallow, like jewelry?"

Poinst's lips trembled but he did not speak. He slowly raised his face. The corners of his eyes were red, but his ice-green eyes were frighteningly clean.

"Just watch me do it." The young earl showed a very shallow smile, as if he saw a beautiful piece of jewelry that should be placed on a display rack. He thought it was pretty good, so he stopped to look at it a few more times. "I quite like the color of your eyes."

Poinst moved his lips and said it several times before uttering a single word that was incoherent.

"...As...as you wish...Yhness..."

2

There was a very light sliding sound of trousers chain in the quiet study room. Poinst put his hands on the sides of Timothy's legs and untied the earl. Behind the belt, he bit the trousers chain with his teeth and slowly pulled it down. He looked up at Timothy with moist eyes.

Under a pair of clean and cold eyes, she is doing the most erotic things. The owner of the eyes licked his tongue along the unzipped pants, and the underwear inside wrapped the sleeping giant. He first kissed through the thin underwear, then stretched out his tongue along the shape of the sleeping giant and slowly licked it awake. His pink tongue wet Timothy's underwear, and the slowly hardening cock in the underwear made Bo Inst fluttered his eyelashes and inhaled gently. The tip of his nose was filled with the smell of male insect pheromones.