CHAPTER 19

19 [Old Calendar] Fabricated Lover 11 (Connotation Butler's First Meeting Easter Egg)

When he heard the surname Quinn, the young earl paid more attention. He and Ethan had a really good relationship, and there was basically nothing they would deliberately hide. Naturally, he murmured a few words in front of Ethan in confusion.

"Quinn?"

The crimson-haired male looked a little surprised. After thinking about it carefully, he thought of the relationship between the people around him. Timothy turned to ask Ethan. "Quinn family, are they the only ones?"

Timothy's eyes fell back on the female insect who improved the military uniform, and he observed carefully with interest. His voice was very soft, but Ethan was close enough to hear it all.

"I said it looks familiar. It looks a bit like..." Who it looked like was vaguely omitted by Timothy, but Ethan didn't even need to guess who his friend was talking about.

The light red-haired female was beginning to regret it now. He simply pointed out two other families to Timothy. They were all upper-class families with high genetics. Timothy followed his friend's advice - mainly because Ah T was particularly easy to talk to about matters other than those that did not affect the main mission - Ethan gave him suggestions and pointed out five or six companies, and Timothy responded like "Oh, oh, what's the name?" With.

However, he was not just perfunctory, but actually followed Ethan's instructions to see the female insects. He was not very serious, but he was also listening to Ethan's suggestions.

After pointing it out, Ethan also discovered that his friend didn't care about the mating task or who from which family did it. Now he stayed here to watch the young masters from pure-blood families. It was only because it was Ethan's suggestion that the eldest young master deigned to do so. A few casual glances.

Ethan even pointed at two females from the Akshi family branch intentionally or unintentionally, but Timothy didn't express any reaction. So the light red-haired female found in despair that as long as she pointed at him, Timothy would respond.

As long as he refers to it, Timothy will respond. This realization made Ethan's heart tremble and feel sour, and his friends almost gave him enough face. To be honest, just this small detail has clearly demonstrated Ethan's position in Timothy's heart.

As for Timothy, as long as he is not a hybrid of Selian, he can do it.

Ethan: Acid.

2

They stayed on the second floor for half an hour, and they looked at most of the females of the right age. When the banquet started, important figures from the Axie and Quinn families, as hosts, would go down to host the opening of the banquet.

Before Ethan left to host the banquet, he pointed out all the diplomats and the Zerg family who were preparing to trap Timothy. He was afraid that his friend's indifferent attitude, as long as he was not Selian, would be used by those who wanted to climb up through the mating mission. , the Zerg who finally succeeded in cashing out the marriage were cut off.

"Don't make me look like I just broke out of my shell this year." Timothy rolled his eyes slightly and raised his chin in the direction of the hall, "Go ahead and don't keep them waiting, Mother Rabbit." "Hey

! "No one knew about the nervousness and sourness in Ethan's heart. He punched Timothy on the shoulder in a fit of laughter, and made a waiting gesture with Timothy, "When I come back, I will take you to drink something good. The newly acquired flowers You absolutely love wine! Don't wait until you disappear, young master--"