CHAPTER 23

23 [Old Calendar] Fabricated Lover 15 (Drag back to fuck, ejaculate, breast fuck, swallow semen, deacon steals clothes and masturbates)

Soon Ethan discovered that provoking Timothy when he was holding him at the door was not a good idea - although it achieved his goal and aroused more interest in the male.

--The bad taste of how to make the female in your arms cry faster.

Timothy discovered that during these two orgasms, the tears Ethan had been shedding were physiological tears caused by estrus, which were just stress reactions. Even though he was being fucked to the point where his waist and lower abdomen began to tremble slightly, he still tried his best to maintain the respectable expression that belonged to the young master of the family on his face.

Bare teeth and claws, but it is so easy to break with a poke.

He had no idea how tempting his tough-talking look of trying to maintain his dignity and refusing to admit defeat was, tempting Timothy to hit him harder and make those wet eyes cry sincere tears of surrender.

Timothy pinched Ethan's waist and pressed down. The male's arms were very strong and he firmly controlled the thin waist of the female in his hands like it was his own toy, and wantonly pushed the squirt that had just flowed through the vagina full of juice. Pressing up on his own cock. The hard and thick purple-red cock brought out a large amount of semen every time it was withdrawn, and it was so hard that the juice secretions were fucked back into the red meat hole in the next moment, which had no time to retract the flesh.

"Ah... so swollen... ah, so hot... fast, too fast, I have to wear it... um... lift... ah... it's reaching my mouth... Master, it's so deep...ah...it's so swollen..." Ethan couldn't tell whether it was pleasure or pain. He moaned wildly, unable to form a sentence, broken into pieces of babbling oral onomatopoeia.

Timothy didn't care about these crying moans, but found something interesting in these moans. He suddenly lifted Ethan up at the next moment, and sucked and pulled out the ripe red hole after being fucked. The cock was gone, and the purple-red cock was smeared with oil and juice. The slightly raised cartilage hooked the wall of the acupuncture point, making a soft popping sound.

Then Timothy let go of his hand on the female's waist.

Ethan was immersed in the pleasure of being fucked hard. He didn't even realize what was happening at this moment. Timothy let go of his waist, and his whole body suddenly fell down.

"Eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Ethan cried out. He was penetrated too deeply this time. His hands and feet scrambled to grab Timothy in a panic. He leaned against the heavy wooden door, but he was really lifting The moment Moses let go of his hand, he was nailed hard to the cock of the male.

This moment simply destroyed all the clarity that Ethan had managed to maintain.

The body of the female worm instantly carried its own downward gravity, and the well-fed Yinhong meat hole swallowed up all the ferocious cock in one go. From top to bottom, the thick and hot cock entered harder than ever before, pushing deeply into the soft reproductive cavity hidden deep in the back hole.

Without the cushioning of the waist, the hole that had been fucked into a fleshy hole was like an unsuspecting ripe fruit. In the fleshy slit that had been fucked open and revealed the sweetness, it was once again stabbed hard by a hard weapon. It breaks open the deeper flesh of the fruit, inserts it into the pulp cavity until the juice splashes, and inserts the female into it until it screams repeatedly.