CHAPTER 16

16 [Old Calendar] Fabricated Lover (Plot)

"Doctor, this batch of experimental subjects matched with ovarian genes with a gene development rate of 70% did not meet expectations." The female insect in a white coat held a light screen projection board and looked down at the data on it with a slight frown. He raised his eyebrows and slid his fingers up and down the screen to look at the data.

"Not only did it not meet the project expectations, but the gene development rate for forced awakening did not meet the standard. The genes of this batch of test-tube eggs were even more degraded. It did not even meet the standard that must exceed 60% to be called a pure-blooded Zerg." This name The female was silent for a moment before continuing, "Lack of necessary hormonal stimulation, even if the Zerg gene development rate of both breeding parties is over 70%, the genetic awakening of this batch of experimental subjects is only 57.23%. As far as testing is concerned, the exoskeleton More than 30% of the nails are missing, and the hardness has not yet been tested."

In the private experimental storage warehouse with incandescent lights, there are hundreds of cubic glass jars filled with nutrient solutions, which are either curled or relaxed and soaked with different shapes. With the eyes closed, the cold white light falls on the glass jar and is reflected by the light green nutrient solution inside. The overall light of the storage warehouse covered with cables and robots is a permeating bright green, like a mechanical cemetery.

In front of a glass tank soaked with the bodies of sub-adult Zerg, there were several Zerg in white coats. The leader of them was Poinst, who was wearing glasses. He listened to the reports of other subordinates and looked at the glass with obscure eyes. Inferior products bred from genetic fusion in the jar.

It was a Zerg that looked very healthy. The frontal antennae were very well developed, sharp and slightly bent backwards. The insect patterns on the body were also the kind that perfectly followed the muscle lines, on the back, ribs, arms, and spine. The spreading black insect patterns crawled all the way to the outer thighs.

If you can release exoskeleton armor, you will definitely be a warrior with full defense and attack points.

But like a beautiful shell, the exoskeleton of this closed-eyed Zerg has degraded by nearly three-fifths. It looks healthy, but it doesn't have enough power inside.

The flaxen-haired Zerg Lin Zongzong reported for fifteen minutes, and finally asked the doctor if he wanted to continue the experiment.

"Adjust the proportion of hormonal hormone in the next batch, this one." Poinst paused for a moment, his ice-green eyes resting on the curved forehead antennae of the closed-eyed Zerg in the glass jar, the slightly curved arc Very familiar, "Keep it, continue to use oxytocin, I want to see how long the lifespan of this batch of experimental subjects can be maintained, then observe and record, make a report and submit it." After saying this, Poinst remained silent for a moment

. I asked the subordinate in charge of this project, "Which two families are the gene providers of this Zerg?"

Although all these projects can only be started with the authorization of Poinst, he has more than one project to manage, and there are many. Unless you pay special attention to it, most projects are assigned to your subordinates to monitor them throughout the process. There are hundreds of experimental subjects in this entire warehouse, and it is impossible for him to know every one of them.

The subordinate Zerg was stunned for a moment, adjusted his electronic data, and said to Poynster: "It's a red spider hybrid - a hybrid between the Axie family and a rosemary centipede - a gene from the Ponson family. Dr. Red Spider One side is a male insect, and the rosemary earthworm is a female insect."