CHAPTER 9

09【Old Calendar】Fake Lover 03 (Fake Live Stream)

    1

    The medical room gradually became quiet.

    The two bodies that had been fiercely intertwined were hugging each other at this time. The smell of lust, saliva, sweat, and pheromone liquid were all mixed together, wrapping around the two Zerg who released their nature, making them Immersed in a slight dizziness like drunkenness.

    Timothy was okay, he was just sweating a thin layer of excitement. There was a sense of satiety in his dark green eyes, and his big pale hands touched the female insect in his arms. The back; and Poynster, who is the recipient in the arms, is much miserable. Until now, he has not recovered. His body will twitch from time to time due to the over-exploited pleasure. Now his body is in the afterglow of orgasm. Some of them were trembling pitifully.

    Poinst's voice was extremely hoarse, and he could even feel the faint smell of blood at the bottom of his throat, but he was not sure whether it was his shouting or the wound caused by the young earl's kiss.

    Timothy had been sitting on the edge of the bed. Now that his excitement had subsided, he felt that it was a bit troublesome to hold a wet and slippery hot body in his arms. He didn't make any move to directly put the female down. He just raised the backrest of the hospital bed and leaned back against the female in his arms who felt that she had made a move. He lay down on the white hospital bed.

    The cock that was still buried inside Poinst's body had not retreated yet, but the row of meat hooks was swelling and blocking the small slit. When it moved, the meat hooks dug deeply into the sensitive, red and swollen hole. superior. If you listen carefully, you can still hear a few sounds of water being stirred up.

    Poinst, whose sensitivity had not subsided, trembled even more because of this. He grunted and became so hoarse that he could only squeeze his breath from his chest. He let out a heavy and suppressed breathing sound. His thighs were opened and fucked hard. The skin on the inside was worn out, and his hands were so weak that he could hardly hold Timothy. His whole body was limp on Timothy, trembling and panting slightly. After Timothy took off his glasses, he was now burying his face in the young earl's neck and closing his eyes as he slowly regained consciousness.

    Timothy heard such breathing and found it interesting. He held the thin waist that was pinched with bruises and purple fingerprints, raised his hips harshly and pushed it up. The softened male penis would move in a particularly grinding and slow way. Speed ​​​​used the row of meat hooks that 'locked' the reproductive cavity to push Poynster, dragging out a series of unbearable lustful sounds from the red, swollen and slippery flesh hole.

    Before he could blink, Timothy felt the wet touch of water on his neck.

    "Crying?" Timothy asked, his voice filled with the freshness of fun, just like the innocent and somewhat terrifying fun of a human child taking off insect wings. Even though he knew it would make the female in his arms even more unbearable, he was still laughing.

    Laughter trembled from Timothy's chest, with a husky voice after a bit of orgasmic pleasure. It was very sexy; it also brought an itch to Poinst's sensitive chest, which was lying on his body. Te was almost addicted to such a hoarse and ambiguous low laughter. His forehead tentacles were pressed back in submission, trying to hug this wicked and inconsiderate male, but he had no strength. He just let out a few breathy moans and kissed Timothy's mandible with his bright red and wounded lips.

    For Poynster, who was now weak, a simple kiss had become a very laborious task, but he was so persistent that it seemed that even a little touch of Timothy's skin could make him feel at ease now.