CHAPTER 16 (2)

16【Old Calendar】Fake Lover09

"What do you want to master through me?"

The doctor took a deep breath. He concealed it well. Under the gaze of the red-haired male, he just showed a textbook-level smile, and then crushed the teacup with a handle in his hand. Put it back into the tea tray without leaving a trace. Poinst was standing by the dining car. He took a new tea cup for himself very naturally and poured tea into the cup slowly and methodically. I was careful about my next words.

After all, the male insect who is good at sensing shallow emotions is looking at him uncertainly with his dark green eyes. Poinst has always known that the primitive insect noble he serves is not a character to be trifled with; Zhan With high strength and high talent, it can be said that he was born with all the best resources that the top of Zerg society can enjoy today.

This kind of aristocratic insect who emerges from the shell with a golden spoon in his mouth, has no elders to pressure him, and is already powerful enough in his own right. No matter how you look at it, he will be flattered by the crowd and flattered to no end.

But Timothy Burns is a terrifyingly powerful mental monster, and mind-reading is only a small part of the mental branch.

This last keyword turned Timothy into the kind of bug that is not easy to fool.

Genetic technology is second only to the combat resources department among the Zerg today. Because of his position and weight, Poinst has seen too many high-level Zerg that have been eroded by prosperity, and most of them have terrible personalities. Having been favored by racial superiority and resources for many years, he has developed an arrogant and domineering look. Poinst has seen too many of these types when he climbed up the ranks. After dealing with them a lot, he is familiar with how to deal with these Zerg.

His Highness, Timothy, was the complete opposite type.

Timothy does not trust anything that is obtained for nothing. Any resources and wealth he possesses are all exchanged for his own material things. His favor, the exoskeleton armor he shed, blood, genetic fluid, pheromones, etc. are all signs from the original Zerg race.

Poinst is a shrewd character. Even if he now wants to get into the other person's arms with red ears, bury his head in the neck and kiss Timothy's breath, his reason is still stubbornly on the line - although it is not a reliable line - - Poinst was thinking about how to naturally deliver the message to His Highness, and he could play with it as he pleased.

The feeling of being controlled, filled, and marked by strange pheromones is so wonderful.

Zerg are a kind of creature with heavy desires. In society now, the desire to kill still dominates. It's not that there are no other desires, it's just that there is no good breakthrough point.

The breakthrough point of Poinst's desire is the emotional expression of Timothy's playful knotting and tearing out of marks.

The male insect in front of him was already attracted by the so-called weapon, but he still asked what the price would be. The black-haired female sighed in her heart, My Lord, your intuition is so accurate.

Free things are the most expensive.

It is precisely because Timothy has so many things that he can say such things naturally and indifferently.

"Your Highness is always able to find my weaknesses very quickly." The doctor approached holding a tea cup.

"Having said all that, what do you want to master with this weapon?" Timothy spoke calmly, "As far as I know, didn't you take care of all your enemies five years ago?" Timothy's