CHAPTER 15

15【Old Calendar】Fake Lover 07

Timothy was standing reading a message. The letter was from Dr. Poynster. The content was an introduction to blood genetics. After reading the long article, Timothy saw the doctor's key points at the bottom.

[If it is convenient, please come again. Whether it is experiments or weapons, I have found a more optimized solution. 】

Timothy raised his eyebrows, with a slight smile in his green eyes, and whistled in his heart. There was a slight look of relief on his handsome face, although it only took a short moment before it recovered. There was no expression in the relaxed state; but the white-gloved hands that were wandering over the young earl paused for a moment inconspicuously.

At this time, in the cloakroom of Timothy's penthouse suite, the young earl was standing in front of the mirror. Surrounded by him were eight serving Zerg, three females and five males, all wearing black tuxedos; silently and quickly praying for the big man in front of him. The nobleman served, putting on the expensive and complicated clothes one by one for the earl.

Although Timothy didn't like having too many insect attendants around him, there were quite a few earl-level entourages and servants. Before, he chose his own clothes just because Kazelle was not around, so he chose them casually. Now that the deacon is back, even if the earl has a little bit of annoyance, he will be calmed down by the male deacon with different skin color.

As the master, Timothy obviously didn't care much about rank etiquette, but his dog, the loyal deacon, regarded the master's face as extremely important.

Kazelle never allowed any Zerg to overstep the bounds of etiquette or disrespect Earl Timothy Burns in any way. Fortunately, this male Zerg with different skin color could still fight, and he kept his word. When beating a dog, it depends on the owner, not to mention that it is a loyal dog. In the first few years when he became Timothy Deacon, Lian Ethan met with ashes here in Kazelle.

Every time he goes out, the male deacon will arm himself with every aspect of his earl. From the most luxurious accessories, the gemstones must be selected with the brightest facets, and there must not be a trace of dust on the earl's leather shoes before going out.

"Without you, I would have had a headache for a long time." The once young earl looked at the expensive clothes delivered quarterly, showing an expression of disgust that was impatient but had to be endured. "It's only a hundred years, so I insist on it. Just follow human behavior."

At that time, Kazelle didn't hear the second half of the count's words at all. The first sentence made the deacon's eyelashes tremble slightly, and the deacon who was tying the little count's shoelaces immediately wanted to lower his head. He went to kiss the feet he held in his hands as a sign of loyalty--and was kicked by the little earl before he came back normally.

At this moment, the dark-skinned deacon lowered his head slightly, and tied Timothy's tie with his slender and dexterous hands. This time, the style of the clothes he prepared for Timothy changed from the Nordic God style to a baroque and steampunk clothing series. Cultural chaos means that there will be many strange, but still stable and handsome styles.

Now the tie that Kazelle tied for Timothy is inlaid with many silver buckles. It has a mechanical punk style, and the exquisite workmanship adds a bit of uneasiness to the solid color tie.

There is a small cross embedded in the bottom nail of the simple dark tie. The silver cross is made very slender, made of precious metal mixed with other special metals, and is very light. With the cross as the center, long and thin silver threads are used on both sides to make the light scatter.