CHAPTER 6

06【Old Calendar】Fake Lover 01 (Fake Live Stream)

    1

    "Please suppress the protective mechanism of the compound eyes and open your eyes." "

    Please open your mouth, stick out your tongue, and expose the hidden fangs." "

    Please suppress your exoskeleton protective reaction, and please close the blood vessels The muscles are relaxed, and the needle cannot penetrate now."

    "Your Highness did a good job. For the last reaction test, please suppress the protective mechanism of the compound eyes and open your eyes." The

    cold male voice followed with one after another. During the test, Timothy's originally relatively bright expression became increasingly irritating. The full set of blood and bone marrow tests was repetitive and cumbersome.

    By the time the last test was completed, no other medical bug dared to stay in this medical room. Only the young earl's exclusive doctor remained calm and carefully put the last blood test tube into the cryogenic freezer; then he closed the portable freezer that was emitting low-temperature smoke, locked it and scanned his pupils, and mentioned it in person He handed it to his cronies at the door and told him to send it to the research room as soon as possible.

    After the insect attendant at the door also left, the medical room became completely quiet.

    After a set of physical examinations, his mood seemed to have dropped to the bottom. Timothy, with a cold face, sat on the soft and white hospital bed. Before coming, he changed into quite classic slim-fitting casual clothes in the suite. He was slowly getting better. Put down the sleeves that are rolled up to draw blood.

    The medical equipment that was still operating in the room made a slight mechanical trembling sound. Poynster arranged the tools in his hands in order, and he had to comfort the young earl who would break things and lose his temper every time after a physical examination.

    After this set of examinations, although the pain of extracting the marrow and slicing the joints and limbs was nothing to the young earl as a primitive insect, the behavior of having to obey orders and follow each voice and action was deeply disgusted by the young master. This is something that must be done. After resisting for the first time and being beaten by the third brother who had the power of compulsory supervision, no matter how bad-tempered Timothy was, he would not get angry during the physical examination. This was not necessarily the case after the physical examination.

    During the medical examination six months ago, Timothy Burns killed four doctors who were present at the time, destroyed three medical rooms costing tens of millions, and even gave Dr. Poinst one of his arms. Twisting - simply because an extra operation was added to extract the fluid from the male information gland.

    Without prior notice, Timothy was suddenly stimulated with inducers in an attempt to activate the male's tail hook, which is the mating instinct. Just because fighting is true love, Master Timothy was only matched for one mating mission, and he was bored and never agreed to any application again.

    Many doctors at the gene bank are worried that there is something wrong with the genes of this precious primitive insect - something wrong with the male fluid for mating. Only then did he make an unexpected and coquettish move - if he really wanted to tell the earl, as long as Timothy refused, no insect would have the right to ask him to perform it.

    The consequences were of course good. The healthy, thick and long tail hook with the barbed exoskeleton armor couldn't be more powerful. It pierced the bodies of the two medical bugs in an instant, and killed all four people present at least with a flick of its tail. A female insect doctor with a blood level of 89.