CHAPTER 20

20 [Old Calendar] Fabricated Lover 12

They kissed as a joke at first.

Lip to lip, there was no tenderness at all. Timothy deliberately grabbed Ethan's jaw and kissed it hard. Slippery as a snake, it pushed away Ethan's teeth forcefully and flexibly, licked domineeringly into the cool and soft mouth, and kissed the tip of Ethan's stiff tongue.

Timothy's tongue was a little cold. He had just drank the wine shaken with ice. Kissing Ethan who had smoked menthol cigarettes at this moment, the coldness and coolness merged together, plus the concept of being kissed by Timothy; three thoughts were in line, like fire and ice, he was always a smiling tiger outside, lawless and good-tempered. The head of the Kexi family actually trembled in Timothy's arms.

The young earl's slightly cold tongue kissed in, stirring up the coolness of the remaining mint. The tongues were entangled with each other, but they were warm. The low-temperature kiss made Ethan feel that his whole body began to heat up. He could feel Timothy's hand on him. He was licking the roof of his mouth deliberately and mischievously.

There was a slight hint of childish revenge, but it easily defeated Ethan's desire to pretend.

The cold kiss, the pheromone liquid contained in the body fluids was also in the contact between lips and tongue, and was slowly poured into Ethan's mouth by Timothy, especially since Timothy was really deliberately causing trouble. This kiss made the male worm It seems more like a prank created with tongue.

How could Prank take the other person's mood into account?

As a result, Ethan could feel his sensitive palate being deliberately nudged and licked by Timothy. It was itchy and numb. In addition, the trace amounts of pheromones poured into his mouth along with the exchange of body fluids made Ethan's waist tickle. They are all going to be kissed softly.

The shallow taste of the pheromone was very weak, and it was obvious that the owner of the pheromone had no intention of using the pheromone for anything, but Ethan was aroused in his body bit by bit. An urgent desire awakens from the female's body.

No hostility, just endless tingling and longing.

But the male insect that controls everything just bites him, without giving him any real pleasure, and doesn't care about feelings, just like teasing his prey.

The female, who was stimulated by such a malicious kiss, used her elbows to hold Timothy's shoulders back, and then the male grabbed his chin and pulled him back. The young earl pinched the female's cheek and mandible with his fingers, forcing him. Ethan's thin lips, which were soaked in saliva, could not be closed. Sometimes when Ethan was kissed so hard that he would instinctively hide away, Timothy would pinch his mandible with more force, and suddenly the lips that couldn't be closed would be forced to open wider, revealing the tender red inside, which was being kissed. Suck out the darker red tongue tip.

The young earl kissed the female who didn't react in time with a forceful and deliberate kiss until she could only keep swallowing her saliva. During this sudden attack, all the saliva from their intertwined kisses came from Ethan's lips that could not be closed. It leaked out, and the wet strands slid from Ethan's lips like silver threads into a wet and shiny water-stained line, slowly sliding down to Ethan's Adam's apple.

Especially since Timothy had drunk alcohol before. The hard liquor was as hot as a knife at first, but then it slowly became sweet. The spicy flower wine and the cool mint were mixed together, and Timothy poured them into Ethan's body. in the senses.

During this attack, Ethan was kissed so hard that his calves on the sofa became tense.

Ethan reacted belatedly. He was stimulated by this cold kiss and salivated a lot. He was sucked until his slightly red lips could not close, so he could only keep swallowing. At first glance, the female insect, sitting on the lap of the young earl with her legs spread apart, seemed to be extremely thirsty and kept begging for water from the young earl's mouth.