CHAPTER 13

13【New Calendar】Yesterday reappears 01 (the pseudo live stream is finally online!)

"Did you read the announcement on the Star Network? Those old immortals are so sick that they have to choose this time??" "

What? Hey, you just came out of the virtual room, why are you still so angry?" Brown The hairy female was covered in sweat. He held the towel and poured himself an energy drink, calming his companions in a perfunctory manner.

The tall, light-haired female insect on the side had an angry face, and an unused white towel was still hanging on her arm covered in sweat. All the people coming and going around him were colleagues who had just come out of the virtual combat training room. He was surrounded by those who rushed in. The female insect soldiers who came out were squeezing around but they didn't care. The news projected on the virtual terminal in front of their eyes had already been angrily cursed with slanderous words.

"It's the group of people in the Historical Research Department who devour tax dollars and never use the stupid operations made by scientists!! Scientific research history? Heritage history? Or what the hell, in short, they are as unlucky as digging into the grave." "They are here today

. Star Network and all the most widely watched official channels released notices, saying that they were going to broadcast a newly discovered archaeological relic! Huh? Archaeological relics?! How many times is this this year? It comes and goes. Digging out some tattered and useless battle-damaged mechas and battleships, so rotten that you can't tell whether they belong to the Zerg race!" "

Today is Abern Golimin's first galactic tour! In addition to those planets, The main channel is not only Star Network and Central Channel. What's going on?? At this time, the live broadcast of Al Bai En's tour has been temporarily withdrawn

? Super male, okay! They canceled Abai En's live broadcast. This is murder! This is a crime!! How many female insects who have never seen a male in their life will become manic because of this!" "What the hell is this

? ??" The brown-haired female grabbed the portable bracelet terminal on her friend's wrist and saw with her own eyes the news displayed on the projection screen. It was refreshed several times and it was the same news. While swearing, he turned on his bracelet terminal and looked for several news websites and platforms that could broadcast it. Without exception, these traffics are huge, official and unofficial, weapons, entertainment, people's livelihood strategies, etc. The top of the website of almost all platforms has a notice that an important historical site will be broadcast live today.

It took two months to plan the live broadcast performance tour. The live broadcast pre-heating of the famous singer Abai Englimin in the Zerg galaxy has been withdrawn from all major platforms - to be precise, it has been postponed.

But with such a sophisticated plan, as long as the first step is taken, whether it is a delay or any accident, the program will not be broadcast as expected, and the broadcast volume will not increase as expected, and the number of people watching and the traffic at their own expense will be reduced. If the project is monetized, then for the production team, all behind-the-scenes staff, and the investors, every day of downtime is a waste of money.

Not only is it a fatal blow to the hundreds of millions of single females who have been waiting for a long time, but it is also an immeasurable financial loss to Abai En.

The brown-haired military female cursed and kept pointing her fingers, opening both the message area and the official customer service area of ​​the website, swearing and making complaints. Colleagues around me also learned through word of mouth that the central mastermind of the capital city and the military headquarters and the Presbyterian Church had conducted a bullshit operation. These females who had just sweated profusely in the virtual training room and wasted their energy all turned on it. On his own terminal, with an angry face, he began to leave messages on the websites below the news platforms of the broadcast platforms, all of which accused him of murder, cursed, and demanded that the original tour of the male insect be restarted. There are even many female members of the judicial faction who have gone out of their way to take action personally and began to exploit loopholes in federal law to complain about this extremely hegemonic behavior.