CHAPTER 21

21 [Old Calendar] Fabricated Lover 13 (Playing with Nipples GV)

The influence of pheromones brought about by estrous fever is never one-way. The slightly bitter and sweet orange-flavored pheromone is as

good at taking advantage of its owner as it is.

At first, it just spread out a little bit, but by the middle, it had reached the state of a thin mist, soaking the entire area where Timothy could breathe.

Slightly bitter but sweet, with a sweet taste and tough actions; the estrus pheromones emitted by the female worm completely filled this small secret lounge, and turned into the gas that Timothy inhaled every time he breathed. , forcefully forcing the young earl, who had no feelings at all, to quickly enter a state of stress and arousal.

Their limbs were intertwined and they tossed each other on the sofa for a while. The main reason was that Timothy tried to push away his entangled friend. There was a slight frown on his pale face. He didn't like this kind of forced stimulation. state.

But as soon as Timothy stretched out his hand to push Ethan's face, the light red-haired female responded with a kiss. She kept kissing Timothy's palm, biting the joints of Timothy's fingers like a puppy, and gently held it in her lips. suck. Those amber eyes were full of smiles, biting Timothy's knuckles gently, and licking back and forth between the fingers with his bright red tongue. He was unfinished, coquettish and proactive, but the way he looked at the boy turned the lustful wet kiss into an excessive teasing.

"..." Timothy pushed him several times, with neither force nor force. Twice he was licked by the opponent, which made him a little annoyed, leaving a red mark on half of Ethan's face. Years of friendship tugged at the fiery string on Timothy's nerves, and after a brief moment of hesitation, Ethan took the next step and bit off half of the black leather glove on the young earl's hand.

"Do you understand what you are doing?" Timothy asked. He was a little irritated and grabbed one of Ethan's hands that was moving around. The female insect's slender fingers had many thin rings made of spatial buttons. "Find an inhibitor from your space, hurry up."

The light red-haired female paused for a moment. Her eyes were still clear until now, and she seemed to be aware of the source of her friend's displeasure. On the contrary, my temper also rose.

The abundant emotions brought about by the estrus period made Ethan's temper unstable. His expression was turned into a slightly charming look by the hormones during the estrus period, but his amber eyes seemed to be on fire. Bright and choked.

"Please, young master, you are going to awaken for the second time in half a month. Now that you have suddenly been induced to be interested in this area, you probably know that someone is going to attack you." Even if he was explaining reasonably, Ethan Throwing dirty water on Poinster. The female rolled her eyes, and he became a little careless again, looking like he really couldn't stand it.

"The first two times you did mating tasks, the results were chaotic. Now it's time for the mandatory tasks. Where can you find a more reliable training partner than me." Ethan emphasized the word "reliable", "What? I don't want your kind."

Ethan patted Timothy's chest, and the male insect's clothes had been messed up by him, exposing most of his pale chest. With a snap, Timothy grabbed the rebellious hand. The crimson-haired male looked at him silently for a while, and then said a very calm tone.

"Now, do you really want to be a rabbit mother or something?"

"Why are you so bitter?" Ethan sat up straight, withdrew his hands and began to unbutton his suit vest and shirt.