Description

After 27-year-old Dianna Banks is dumped in the woods and left for dead for trying to be a good friend, she's found by street hustler Dymond Paul. Not one to call the cops for anything, he takes Dianna back to his place and nurses her back to health.

It isn't long before she's up on her feet again and Dymond is dropping her off on a street corner as per her request to part ways. During the little time they were together they'd only learned each other's names.

Months go by and Dianna's family experiences a break-in. The last person she expects to find shoving a gun in her family's face is the man who saved her life months earlier. Dymond is hauled off to prison for the crime and strangely Dianna keeps in touch with him and her boyfriend who has been sitting in prison for the last 8 years now. Falling out of love with one man and falling in love with another can bring nothing but chaos when they're both in the same prison and only two cells down from one another.

In the midst of relationship drama, Dianna will find herself having to explain her past identity as Darnell.

• •

Dianna "Anna" Banks (27)

Dymond "Cash" Paul (22)

• •

By no means is the face claim being used for Dianna an actual transgender woman. The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in it are fictitious.